Matrix Appreciation thread :eek

Bros I know the movie is hella old, but No matter how many times I watch any of the movies, till this day I get the goosebumps, that last stand in Revolutions when the captain got ripped apart and little homie took over the robot to open up the gates for Jada...gets my feels going, Trinity dying...the last face off with Neo and agent smith...

This franchise is amazing, IDC IDC IDC

Bros I know the movie is hella old, but No matter how many times I watch any of the movies, till this day I get the goosebumps, that last stand in Revolutions when the captain got ripped apart and little homie took over the robot to open up the gates for Jada...gets my feels going, Trinity dying...the last face off with Neo and agent smith...

When Trinity snapped in Revolutions....aw man

Stopping the bullets
Flying at the end of part 1
The shootout in the lobby of that building :pimp:

When Neo flew in and saved Morpehous :smokin I legit stood up and cheered.

View media item 191055

Son that's pretty much my reaction through most of Revolutions

Joint is pure awesomeness

But yes that shootout to save Morpheous all the way till the chopper crashes had my mind blown, I think I shed tears of excitement my first time watching that in the theaters

I was like 9 when this movie originally came out so I really didn't understand the story. Watched it for the first time as an adult last year and it makes so much more sense.

"Not like dis" > .

Part 2 was prolly the weakest one, but the highway chase made up for it...Morpheous splitting the Smushcalade in two with the katana :wow:

I was like 9 when this movie originally came out so I really didn't understand the story. Watched it for the first time as an adult last year and it makes so much more sense.

"Not like dis" > .

It's crazy to me that the story of how computers would invade our lives was seen as crazy when it released, but look at them now

Part one is the greatest movie of all time...

Half of 2 sucked and 3 was complete trash. With that said, matrix 1 and animatrix makes up for them along with the first half of 2.

Nothing tops the first one.

Whenever I'm sick and my wife is getting me medicine, I always think of Neon when reaching out and picking the pills up out of her hand

I consider the Animatrix to be one of the best animated productions to ever come out of Western Society. It was incredible...

I still get chills from Beyond and Matriculated. I need to find that DVD again, :pimp:

Repped steezy

I thought I was the only one who felt that way about this trilogy.

Every time I see them on tv I have to watch them, EVERY DAMN TIME. :smh: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

They need to release a collector's edition blu-ray, would buy in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
I've only watched 75% of the first Matrix film. :smh:

I used to always leave the room when I was a kid and my older brothers were watching it.

Repped steezy

I thought I was the only one who felt that way about this trilogy.

Every time I see them on tv I have to watch them, EVERY DAMN TIME. :smh: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

They need to release a collector's edition blu-ray, would buy in a heartbeat.

I love "The Matrix" films as well.

You may want to look into this for the holidays GeminiStar.

Lowest price I've seen it for was about $20.

Those who may not have seen the complete films should definitely give it a chance.

These films are way beyond stunts and cool CGI.

View media item 672827

Check out the book Simulacra and Simulation,

Neo has a copy of the book in the beginning...

I believe the movie took some ideas out of the book or was inspired by it. not quite sure

I tried to read it but it was honestly a little confusing

Anyone heard of it or read it ?

mr.....anderson....

If I ever become a teacher, I'll annoy all my students with that last name.

Back
Top Bottom