Matt Bonner's New Balance Shoes Blow Up

via CounterKicks.com

Matt Bonner’s New Balance Shoes Blow The Hell Up

matt-bonner-new-balance-shoes-blow-up-2.jpg

Talking shoes.

Last night, Matt Bonner’s New Balance shoes blew the hell up.

With about 10 minutes left in the second quarter, the bottom of Bonner’s NB basketball shoes ripped off and started talking. From the screen captured images CounterKicks took, it appears the glue which keeps the sole intact with the rest of the shoe let loose and resulted in Bonner making an intentional foul on the Memphis Grizzlies’ Zach Randolph to stop play.

Bonner said after the game:

“I’ve been hoping Converse would come through with a shoe deal, but they haven’t, so I just kind of wear whatever. I’ve been wearing Converse and throwing in some New Balance, but they did not come through for me tonight.

via CounterKicks.com

Matt Bonner’s New Balance Shoes Blow The Hell Up

matt-bonner-new-balance-shoes-blow-up-2.jpg

Talking shoes.

Last night, Matt Bonner’s New Balance shoes blew the hell up.

With about 10 minutes left in the second quarter, the bottom of Bonner’s NB basketball shoes ripped off and started talking. From the screen captured images CounterKicks took, it appears the glue which keeps the sole intact with the rest of the shoe let loose and resulted in Bonner making an intentional foul on the Memphis Grizzlies’ Zach Randolph to stop play.

Bonner said after the game:

“I’ve been hoping Converse would come through with a shoe deal, but they haven’t, so I just kind of wear whatever. I’ve been wearing Converse and throwing in some New Balance, but they did not come through for me tonight.

Ive had this nightmare when I want to play in older nike shoes. I guess Im not longer afraid. Bonner broke the ice

Ive had this nightmare when I want to play in older nike shoes. I guess Im not longer afraid. Bonner broke the ice

Title is kind of misleading...I thought he was wearing air or gel based shoes and they literally popped on him.

This is just the outsole falling off, this happened to me (and other people I'm sure) before.

Title is kind of misleading...I thought he was wearing air or gel based shoes and they literally popped on him.

This is just the outsole falling off, this happened to me (and other people I'm sure) before.

happened to me with some tb BB4s i busted out after being DS for a few years but not quite this bad

happened to me with some tb BB4s i busted out after being DS for a few years but not quite this bad

Anyone who remembers the Converse react line might remember them blowing up, that goo would get all over the floor. I remember one of my buddies wore them to practice when we were in middle school and his bust during suicides. It was a mess, but he was the only one that was mad, it ended practice because of the mess it made! lol

Anyone who remembers the Converse react line might remember them blowing up, that goo would get all over the floor. I remember one of my buddies wore them to practice when we were in middle school and his bust during suicides. It was a mess, but he was the only one that was mad, it ended practice because of the mess it made! lol

Unfortunately, he will continue to wear the NB's during home games and Cons on the road, for superstitious reasons
frown.gif
. Seems the Red Rocket continues to "BUY" his own shoes, unlike George Hill and Dejuan Blair who have hit up our local footlockers/champs trying to get hookups and discounts
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Unfortunately, he will continue to wear the NB's during home games and Cons on the road, for superstitious reasons
frown.gif
. Seems the Red Rocket continues to "BUY" his own shoes, unlike George Hill and Dejuan Blair who have hit up our local footlockers/champs trying to get hookups and discounts
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom