MATURE NIKETALKERS: PLEASE, PLEASE HELP! (GIRL RELATED)

So, long story short; me and this girl had sex for the first time tonight. Things didn't go so good. We tried everything, i couldn't bust. Mature NTmen and women please help me. What can we do? Thanks soooo much!

P.S. I feel like crap right now!

Pics of the girl?
grin.gif

You shouldn't have "fapped" so much earlier in the day, smh at you.

No money shot= FAIL

Haven't "fapped" in a while.

No money shot=me feeling like crap!

Looking for help from the NON VIRGIN NT'ERS!

It happens. You said it was your first time, you were probably nervous or over-anxious. A majority of sexual problems are psychological, no big deal. Lol, ifyou all "tried everything", she's obviously willing to work with you so no need to worry...

It's normal, try again. And try to relax, the more you stress out about it, the worse off you are.

I swear, the internet has really screwed with people's minds. What did you expect? This ain't an episode of the bros.

Don't worry once yall get it in a few times she'll forget all about this mishap

Dude, you didn't nut, big whoop. It happens to the best of us. Unless you have a history of not climaxing, then I wouldn't advise you to worry. Ihardly ever bust one the first time I have sex with someone new. And it's not like (I'm assuming) you couldn't get it up so I'd rule out EDright there. Try again and see how it goes.

PICs man, this will be a deciding factor in the way your question is answer...as of right now im thinkin this chick ain't nut worthy

Im just playin man

Mature answer : its all mental man....if it was ur first time don't sweat it...wait until u smash when ur drunk..thats a whole new ballgame

Happens to a lot of people..could be your nerves, the psoition, the stress...whatever...hope you used protection!

Naw homie, next time hit it raw and you'll bust quick, try it and you'll thank me.

Happens to a lot of people..could be your nerves, the psoition, the stress...whatever...hope you used protection!

Not to sound like the typical ignorant teenager, but i did imagine it to be like the bros or at least something similar.

Thanks for all the good replies. I was quite nervous, we were in a hurry, and she makes me feel intimidated. The combination screwed me. (pun?)

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

try to relax, the more you stress out about it, the worse off you are.

Yup, dont focus on your problem

She should be happy that you could keep going for hours.

Whenever I dont bust and I been boning for a long time I just act like I did and hop off.

Back
Top Bottom