Mature NTers In Mature Relationships, What Do You Guys Think? (21+ Only)

For those of you in mature, serious relationship that are over 21, what are your views on your girlfriend going to bars? I can understand clubs becausegirl's like to dance but to me the whole bar environment is for singles. Your opinions?

i agree with you but at the same time females like to go out and have fun with the girls ya know? i dont blame you for the way you feel cuz every dude goesthrough it. it all depends on you relationship with your chick. if yall good then it shouldnt really matter

I'd be more concerned about clubs since "Dancing" nowadays is just dry humping, groping, and advertising what isn't or shouldn't be forsale. At a bar, she's with her friends who are going to cockblock the ###@ out of any dudes anyways. I'd be more comfortable with bars than clubs.

not in a relationship...

but my barbers said some real spit the other day...

if your chick going with chicks who's %+!*....then that's what she wants to be...if she's just going to chill out with some mature nice femalefriends of hers, cool..

honestly....

i go out a LOT to all sorts of events/bars/clubs/parties so i'm in no position to tell my main what she can and cannot do. she do her and i do me. nohandcuffing

let her breathe...bars aren't for singles...they are for anyone to go out and have fun and a few drinks...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I'd be more concerned about clubs since "Dancing" nowadays is just dry humping, groping, and advertising what isn't or shouldn't be for sale. At a bar, she's with her friends who are going to cockblock the ###@ out of any dudes anyways. I'd be more comfortable with bars than clubs.

qft.
btw, there are penises at bars & clubs.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I'd be more concerned about clubs since "Dancing" nowadays is just dry humping, groping, and advertising what isn't or shouldn't be for sale. At a bar, she's with her friends who are going to cockblock the ###@ out of any dudes anyways. I'd be more comfortable with bars than clubs.

see the club this I don't care about because I trust her not to dance with dudes and like you said her girls will cockblock....at bars I'm a littleiffy about because I know a lot of guys go there to scope out girls and you mix that with alcohol and you're bound to get a negative result.

yeah, i think clubs are 100 times worse, bars are just chillin atmospheres while clubs, everybody lookin for some rubbin, but you gotta have that trust

I prefer clubs over bars. Where I'm from there's been too many incidents where dudes walk in the door and just start lettin off. Bars don't haveenough security and are generally smaller than clubs. Besides, my girld don't drink so the club would be more her cup of tea.

ya'll serious about clubs > bars?

maybe it's me being in NYC, but these clubs are straight whorehouses. i seen chicks get yoked up, dry rammed, fondled, f'd/doming in the bathroom andall that...

it's gonna come down to trust and being real. you cant tell your chick not to do something if you do it yourself. and if she goes out, i hope you'reout with your boys (or female friends for that matter) doing ya'll thing

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

maybe it's me being in NYC, but these clubs are straight whorehouses. i seen chicks get yoked up, dry rammed, fondled, f'd/doming in the bathroom and all that...

it's gonna come down to trust and being real. you cant tell your chick not to do something if you do it yourself. and if she goes out, i hope you're out with your boys (or female friends for that matter) doing ya'll thing

I don't drink and I never have. I'm also not into the club scene.

maybe it's me being in NYC, but these clubs are straight whorehouses. i seen chicks get yoked up, dry rammed, fondled, f'd/doming in the bathroom and all that...

it's gonna come down to trust and being real. you cant tell your chick not to do something if you do it yourself. and if she goes out, i hope you're out with your boys (or female friends for that matter) doing ya'll thing

Yea, trust is the key. When my girl goes out, she goes out w/ all her friends (5+) so they all just dance w/ eachother, not on some "L Word" !%@though. And if all that is goin on in a club then that aint a club that is the Storyville District
laugh.gif

well..dont be just cooped up...

i've been through it...your mind will run wild and you'll be insecure and accusatory of her.

granted, sometimes instinct works but w/e

Me and my girl went to bars together before, and I'm sure if she wanted to, she'd go out with her friends to a bar or club. Thing is, all she wants todo is be with me everyday....I want my girl to go out sometimes with her friends, 'cause she feels some type of way when I go to parties/bars withmy boys.

Nowadays, my girl can't drink anymore [take a stab at why she can't...] and she spends most of her time with me.

not in a relationship...

but my barbers said some real spit the other day...

if your chick going with chicks who's %+!*....then that's what she wants to be...if she's just going to chill out with some mature nice female friends of hers, cool..

honestly....

i go out a LOT to all sorts of events/bars/clubs/parties so i'm in no position to tell my main what she can and cannot do. she do her and i do me. no handcuffing

What he said...

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Me and my girl went to bars together before, and I'm sure if she wanted to, she'd go out with her friends to a bar or club. Thing is, all she wants to do is be with me everyday....I want my girl to go out sometimes with her friends, 'cause she feels some type of way when I go to parties/bars with my boys.

Nowadays, my girl can't drink anymore [take a stab at why she can't...] and she spends most of her time with me.
did you give her the mandible claw this time?

edit: 1000th post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You can't stifle her though just because you don't. It's not good for the relationship. If you trust her and her friends thenyou'll be okay. You should try going out to the bar with her though even if you don't drink. It may ease your fears. There are plenty of designateddrivers who still find themselves in bars and clubs and have a good time.

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Me and my girl went to bars together before, and I'm sure if she wanted to, she'd go out with her friends to a bar or club. Thing is, all she wants to do is be with me everyday....I want my girl to go out sometimes with her friends, 'cause she feels some type of way when I go to parties/bars with my boys.

did you give her the mandible claw this time?

Hahahahaha but naw, she as in we got one in the oven.

Originally Posted by West2East

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You can't stifle her though just because you don't. It's not good for the relationship. If you trust her and her friends then you'll be okay. You should try going out to the bar with her though even if you don't drink. It may ease your fears. There are plenty of designated drivers who still find themselves in bars and clubs and have a good time.

you see the people she would go with get pissy drunk and are all single or the type to cheat on their dudes..

No biggie for me.

I love bars. Its just my kind of vibe most of the time, so I wouldn't expect my girlfriend not to go.

Personally, I don't let my girl go out to clubs with out me. She can go to bars with her friends and that s it. I trust her but I know how dudes are atclubs and I don't think she should be in that type of environment
'

I feel what your saying OP, to me bars are more of a risk than clubs because to me it's more of a place guys go with their homeboys and will talk to girlswhich will be the minority in that scenario. Clubs/lounges are less of a threat to me because although there are knuckleheads in their trying to dance with agirl behind them, its really up to how much trust you have in your girl to handle herself in those situations and also the people she'll be going with,which goes for both bars and clubs.

I`m not even into women who go to the club. Lounges are cool. And Chances are if she's my girl I`d be taking her out somewhere. But when she's with herfriends I`m not worried bout anything.

Back
Top Bottom