Maui, Hawaii (lahaina) anyone ever been to?

Went to Maui last year for my girls spring break, definitely an amazing place. We stayed in kapalua and it was pretty spectacular.

We hit gazebo twice and it was definitely worth the wait.

Hana, while it was an amazing drive, I definitely wouldn't do it again. Amd doing it in the rain made it even worse.

I agree with steezy, not much to do late night. Best time to lounge by the pool and have a drink though. All the kids are asleep and not too many people around :nthat:

Well the road to Hana is pretty narrow with lotttts of twists and really no barricade preventing you from free falling off a cliff, now picture driving that when the night falls and then to top it off in certain portions it almost always rains...lol..

Well the road to Hana is pretty narrow with lotttts of twists and really no barricade preventing you from free falling off a cliff, now picture driving that when the night falls and then to top it off in certain portions it almost always rains...lol..

You said something about mixing with the locals being dangerous.

Serious? All I keep hearing and reading about Hawaii is how friendly the locals are no matter who you are.

It's just like any other place, isn't some fairy land. Hawaii has angry locals just like any other place. Yhe only difference is that the nice locals are chilll as fu..

I went thru some local areas. Residential type neighborhoods. Did not look friendly at all. Just putting it out there. I seen dog the bounty hunter. Them Hawaiians some ol trouble makers lol.

There was a ton of stray dogs out there too for some reason lol.

maui is full of punks. hawaii in general is the mma wannabe hotspot of the world. i think hilo on the big island is the worst :lol:
ranking the islands in terms of jerks per capita it probably goes maui (worst), big island, oahu, the other islands and kauai is last/best. lahaina is mostly tourists and the locals just go there to rip people off or make trouble or try to bang white chicks.

I went thru some local areas. Residential type neighborhoods. Did not look friendly at all. Just putting it out there. I seen dog the bounty hunter. Them Hawaiians some ol trouble makers lol.

There was a ton of stray dogs out there too for some reason lol.
Reminds me of PR.

Dope place to go went back in 2010, was planning on going back next month, got pushed to January likely. My girl lives there, I did mostly regular **** because I'm not the touristy type, I hate crowds. Shaved ice tho.... :smokin. I'm simple, I was happy going to a Zippy's and getting Korean fried chicken and rice :lol:. I wasn't a fan of Front St. because of the crowds. There really isn't anything to do past 9, which is dead on. What is nice is night time, just chilling out and having that nice cool breeze from the trade winds hit you. Nothing compares.

I heard this from the driver that drive us up to see the sunrise at the peek of a volcano, forgot the name...but dude said not try to even attempt to step out te resort into one of the local bars late at night and get caught acting like an idiot or trying to holla at some local booty,

I rented a car so often times we stepped out away from our resort at night, to tell you the truth I knew I was in America because of the strip malls along the sides of the street that reminded me of westchester NY, but it still felt like I was cruising through the Doninican Republic...lol hard to explain, but my navi got us lost and I ended up in some dead in street with NO lights looking for a restaurant, I was a bit scared but kept my cool :lol: even when we did find the restaurant we had to walk deeep in from the parking lot in through what seem like some villas and that joint was dark as hell and there was stray cats EVERYWHERE :rofl:

rent a jeep and do the road to Hana!....go late so you get caught up making the drive back at night....lmao...never felt more adventurous in my life....AMAZINGGGGGGGGG place, on the way back from Hana stop by Momma's fish house....

there is nothing to do in Maui passed 9pm, i wouldnt recommend mixing with the locals, i heard it can be pretty dangerous.

took this picture when i was driving to Hana, you can literally pull up at every turn and snap a picture worth framing

go all the way to the seven sacred pools, i believe they are called.

View media item 444743

how late is late? (going again in 2 weeks)

Back
Top Bottom