Mavericks @ Hornets - The Christ Paul Show - First game on TNT.

Reggie Miller is #*%%%!% corny.

laugh.gif
@ Marv, "I apologize for that."

DLo13 wrote:
Reggie Miller is #*%%%!% corny.
Fa Real, TNT need to fire dawg...One of the worst announcers i eva heard...
eyes.gif
Jalen rose not far behinde!!!

I cant believe new orleans wanted to trade tyson chandler...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Good stuff Hollins. Mavs need more stuff like that. Guys that playwith real swagger, an "I don't give a damn" attitude. The Dirk, Dampier, Jet, Howard core that's been around for years, none of those guyshave that attitude and it goes with the soft, jump-shooting team label that they have. The team mentality has been exposed since the 2006 Finals.

laugh.gif
Every time this team gets hit in the mouth, they fold like they know they aren't legitimate contenders... They get hit in the mouth and theeffort falls off entirely...

It's time to blow this +*$# up, for real...

forgot about he second half of this game. Got caught up watchin Hells Kitchen...i dont know who I wanna punch in the face more Reggie Miller or Chef Ramsey

Good game tonight by my Hornets; thisone makes six in a row!!! If we can keep playing like this we def can put together a nice lil run. Julian Wright looked pretty good out there starting in placeof Peja; I hope Byron gives him more burn in the lineup consistently. CP always puts on a show but this one was nasty. 27 points, 15 assists; st8 balling outthere.

On another note, it's looking more and more like Mark Cuban let the wrong guy go last season. I guess he will dismantle this team after this one isover.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dirk ain't got NO kinda help tonight.

That's not surprising though.

A foul? really?
laugh.gif

This squad out here is terrible.

Ticky-tacky fouls, 75% of these calls have been 15 feet or further from the basket.
8a7361451098fde26dfb4fc54f3a71e25376dc4f.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Does this dude Wayne really have on a Rolling Stones 40 Licks pendant??? LOL....dude reallydoes think he's a rock star now.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Good game tonight by my Hornets; this one makes six in a row!!! If we can keep playing like this we def can put together a nice lil run. Julian Wright looked pretty good out there starting in place of Peja; I hope Byron gives him more burn in the lineup consistently. CP always puts on a show but this one was nasty. 27 points, 15 assists; st8 balling out there.

On another note, it's looking more and more like Mark Cuban let the wrong guy go last season. I guess he will dismantle this team after this one is over.
I am sorry but he was the only one in the negative tonight aside Antonio Daniels. The only thing he did was be athletic and play some d which isappreciated but I blame Byron Scott for not developing him. And how could you not give D.West any credit
smh.gif
. But yea 6 in a row is
pimp.gif
and Chandler being inthat paint
pimp.gif

Good game tonight by my Hornets; this one makes six in a row!!! If we can keep playing like this we def can put together a nice lil run. Julian Wright looked pretty good out there starting in place of Peja; I hope Byron gives him more burn in the lineup consistently. CP always puts on a show but this one was nasty. 27 points, 15 assists; st8 balling out there.

On another note, it's looking more and more like Mark Cuban let the wrong guy go last season. I guess he will dismantle this team after this one is over.
I am sorry but he was the only one in the negative tonight aside Antonio Daniels. The only thing he did was be athletic and play some d which is appreciated but I blame Byron Scott for not developing him. And how could you not give D.West any credit
smh.gif
. But yea 6 in a row is
pimp.gif
and Chandler being in that paint
pimp.gif
I don't even give D.West any creditanymore. It gets repetitive after awhile.
laugh.gif
Any real Hornets fan knows that D.West is a beast; he's been beasting since the All-Star break.
pimp.gif
He's been nearly unstoppable. Julian's problem is his confidence and Byron doesn't help with that at all. He scores 4straight points in the game and then Byron pulls him off of the floor. What kind of sense does that make?? He will never develop if Byron doesn't allow himto play and make mistakes. His athleticism and his length allows him to stay with guys the Hornets normally couldn't guard. When I say the Hornets I reallymean Peja. I fail to understand why Byron continually allows Peja to get torched on the defensive end against more athletic and quicker players when there issomeone on the bench who can help out with that. From what I heard, Julian is failing to get the playbook down and that's why he doesn't get any burnin the rotation. Whatever though, Byron has admitted that he doesn't like developing younger players but he will allow a player who can't play a lickof defense to start just because he can shoot??? If he was gonna do that we should've just kept JR Smith.

I am sorry but he was the only one in the negative tonight aside Antonio Daniels. The only thing he did was be athletic and play some d which is appreciated but I blame Byron Scott for not developing him. And how could you not give D.West any credit
smh.gif
. But yea 6 in a row is
pimp.gif
and Chandler being in that paint
pimp.gif
I don't even give D.West any credit anymore. It gets repetitive after awhile.
laugh.gif
Any real Hornets fan knows that D.West is a beast; he's been beasting since the All-Star break.
pimp.gif
He's been nearly unstoppable. Julian's problem is his confidence and Byron doesn't help with that at all. He scores 4 straight points in the game and then Byron pulls him off of the floor. What kind of sense does that make?? He will never develop if Byron doesn't allow him to play and make mistakes. His athleticism and his length allows him to stay with guys the Hornets normally couldn't guard. When I say the Hornets I really mean Peja. I fail to understand why Byron continually allows Peja to get torched on the defensive end against more athletic and quicker players when there is someone on the bench who can help out with that. From what I heard, Julian is failing to get the playbook down and that's why he doesn't get any burn in the rotation. Whatever though, Byron has admitted that he doesn't like developing younger players but he will allow a player who can't play a lick of defense to start just because he can shoot??? If he was gonna do that we should've just kept JR Smith.

Oh I know what Julian problem is I know a few people back there that told me that. But w/o that JR Smith trade no T.C. and no "We won 6 straight gamescause my big man is back" comments. Yea I know Byron is a know for under developing his younger players but you know the only way a shooter gets out of aslump is if he keep shooting. Beside if I am paying somone 30 mil for the next three yrs they are definitely not going to ride that pine. Its a bunch ofproblems but I am glad that finally got that chemistry back cause yes they all have been beasting even my man

Washington+Wizards+v+New+Orleans+Hornets+Ccs9JcMjhv8l.jpg

You said you went to Franklin right did you know Jeff Gblende if so I need you to confirm something for me

Back
Top Bottom