Mavs @ PHX SUNS Thursday TNT

We'll get killed tonight.

Matrix always would play big against Dallas. Now we have no Matrix, and no fat lazy out of shape Shaq in the lineup.

Stat's going to need to be a beast to beat this team. Hopefully Mr. Softee _irk will pull one of his patented vanishing acts.
Good thing some moron gave Devean George a no trade clause...
roll.gif
Devean George...some GM needs to be fired for giving THAT guy ano-trade. He's garbage.

_irk.JPG

dirktruck.JPG

Have you ready any of the topics or articles about DG's ability to block the trade. Nobody gave him a no trade clause, it's in the collectivebargaining agreement; Bird rights.

And yea, Nash should have a field day, Amare should have a field day, Barbosa should have a field day. We're going to be starting $#$*%#+ Jose Barea andEddie Jones. Damp gets in foul trouble early, and it's Dirk or Brandon Bass guarding him.

This could get ugly. That is, assuming all the players expected to be traded don't play.

This is a win win for the Lakers either way tongiht. One way or another we take a step closer to the number one seed.

Should be a good game, like all the West matchups should be the rest of the season.
pimp.gif

The Suns were one possession away from stealing a win at Golden State last night without Shawn Marion and Shaq. You have to be kidding me if you think the Mavsare expected to come into Phoenix at steal a win.

Wait? So you're going to complain about photoshops from fans in other game threads, but you're going to post some yourself?

Awesome.

Devean George...some GM needs to be fired for giving THAT guy a no-trade.
laugh.gif
It's always fun to see people go on misinformed rants...

This game could have been interesting... Now... Not so much.

if da people in da trade dont play...it could be ugly for da mavs, but if they do, we should have a chance.

STAND UR GROUND DEVEAN!

Originally Posted by mario23407

nbadotcom
you should make a missing poster of the championship the scums shouldve won.

How played out is this joke....? Seriously.

You think you're still gonna get a laugh out of it? My God...

laugh.gif

damn, suns on natl TV for two days in a row?

well...it beats having the cavs or heat on so i guess i'm not complaining.

lol

The Heat are the first game on TNT against the Bulls. After the turnover rodeo is complete, I'll finally be watching real basketball with the Mavs@Suns.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Wait? So you're going to complain about photoshops from fans in other game threads, but you're going to post some yourself?

Awesome.
LOL....so true...but that's zo. Complain about what every body else is doing then do the same thing.

Should be a good game.

Originally Posted by chikickz

lol

The Heat are the first game on TNT against the Bulls. After the turnover rodeo is complete, I'll finally be watching real basketball with the Mavs@Suns.

As a Bulls fan i cant help but do anything but laugh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

nbadotcom

How old is the dirk is mr.softee joke? homer up there uses it everyday, why cant I use the suns 0 championships joke.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Awesome.
LOL....so true...but that's zo. Complain about whatever body else is doing then do the same thing.

Should be a good game.

nbadotcom

How old is the dirk is mr.softee joke? homer up there uses it everyday, why cant I use the suns 0 championships joke.
mavs fan joking about 0 championships
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

nbadotcom

mavs fan joking about 0 championships
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

at least we have been to the finals, unlike homer up there claiming that his team is the best for the past few years.

It hurts their (Suns fans) feelings..
roll.gif
roll.gif

These jokes being used in this thread are seriously things one would hear sitting in on a discussion between 4th graders at recess talking about tonight'sgame

Damn I wish the game was in dallas so I could hear the fans boo george....

I bet the suns fans cheer for him. LOL

Back
Top Bottom