|||--- Max B And French Montana Pay A Visit To Jim Jones @ The Studio LOOOOL (VIDEO) ---|||

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When is dude go get over it? It's startin to get a lil pathetic. Somebody needs to get ethered and soon before '09

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

When is dude go get over it? It's startin to get a lil pathetic. Somebody needs to get ethered and soon before '09

This is just one of them personal things..... if anyone gets ethered it wont stop there.
Jim Jones came out the revolving doors saw who was there and went right back in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

jim jones has all of max's paperworks so max cant sign a deal with no one until jim lets go of the papers.
pretty cool they only ran up with a few people i know max got alotta goons same for max.

roll.gif

This N'a Max don't halt for nothin...

laugh.gif
@ 6:32 - "Oooh... wanna get evil witme??!?!?..."

laugh.gif
@ him snitchin to Chrissy... "Chrissy, hehad some girls in there wit him!!!..."

All that I'll give you a wedgie %%!+ he constantly saying... This _ is scary simple and plain. I honestly hope Max catches him G

Clay Akien soft
smh.gif

Jim pulled a Grandpa Simpson....
smh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

All that I'll give you a wedgie %%!+ he constantly saying... This _ is scary simple and plain. I honestly hope Max catches him G
laugh.gif
You can see right through Jones though. I never couldbelieve that tough guy act. Dude is too much of a clown. And holding back a n's livelihood, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

I couldn't tell if that was Jim that got punched or not?? Either way, that video aint looking to good for Jim. Max even put his girl on blast
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To all the Chrissy's in every cities and Tiffany Lanes
We all hustlers, in love with the same thang

Max went hard on the cameraman
laugh.gif
Who was that that got puhcned with the dreads? Mel Matrix or NOE? I wonder

laugh.gif
...he's goin mad hard to get him knocked. Jimmy's always lookin' like he's a punk. Never seen him gettin' footage like that, eventhough he probably set up that whole max b shooting

Damn i %%@!@* gotta wait till I get home to get a good laugh

No flash player at work FTL
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom