|||--- Max B And French Montana Pay A Visit To Jim Jones @ The Studio LOOOOL (VIDEO) ---|||

yeah i agree i see zeek in the hood all day super drunk with his jewelry out...i mean he did nearly died for the small diplomats chain why woul he just give uphis brand new brolic chain thats why i doubt thats he got robbed

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

yeah i agree i see zeek in the hood all day super drunk with his jewelry out...i mean he did nearly died for the small diplomats chain why woul he just give up his brand new brolic chain thats why i doubt thats he got robbed
ur right, and he's done mighty fine baby sitting cam'ron's old Diplomats chain..so i don't think he got robbed either...

yessir hes had cams bird chain for a minute in the hood....then i seen him wiht some diamond out cross...then the 730 chain..so until i see footage i wouldntbelieve it..

Zeek is the real deal
laugh.gif

Seeing the footage of him gettin ran over just to save his chain was enough evidence for me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i'll wait for vid to confirm BUT as the age old saying is "ANYBODY can get got" id be less likely to believe Zeek did than say Young Berg buttttif somebody gets the drop at that right moment its a wrap for the toughest tough guy - that whole car/chain/e killing situation was CRAZY but son looked likehe had an out so he took it ... could have been different circumstances this time around - what i do know is they will go HARD to get it back and alot of moneywill be up for grabs to the goons for hire - good way to get thru the drought

exactly seein him nearly loose his life for teh bird chain is crazy....at the end of the day tre said it anybody can get it...but knowing zeek personally he acrazy dude and for him to get got like that i doubt he gonna let that go down....the way he is...i dobut it....liek i said this weekend ill find out if itstrue or not

Back
Top Bottom