MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

SMH. hbo max disrespecting Warrior again. What was the point of bringing it back for one season then dropping it again?
Honestly feels like a money decision with the merger coming. Disappointing because passion projects get dropped way quicker than crappy content with more well-known casts, because views are king.

Ironically, Netflix is often the place that can revive/keep a series going if there’s enough interest. Views still matter over at Netflix, but

1707864483268.jpeg

:pimp:

Just started watching Tokyo Vice last night since it came up as a suggestion. Funny since I went to Tokyo last November

Tokyo Vice is definitely an entertaining show. Binged last week to catch up and just watched the new episode this morning.

I'm gonna wait till Tokyo Vice is all wrapped up and binge it. The wife and I hella enjoyed S1 and that was interesting considering she is not a fan of most Asian media. This and Squid Game changed her mind.

We started Warrior and rather enjoyed it. We got maybe 5 episodes in so it seems we need to go back and continue it.

Last edited:
They have a whole category for A24 films …

Decided to watch The Witch….. bruh

Why do they make movies like this lmao.. and it got 90% on RT? How

A24 stay wildin. Either genius or trash no in between

Shoutout Lysa Arryn tho- she’s a phenomenal actress

Finally caught Quiet on the Set, wild I don't see it talked about much here given some of this stuff from our kid era. Folks always had rumors about Snyder but turns out he's not the big monster (maybe little monster, pause) we were looking for. Brian Peck should be under the earth. Incredibly sad how he manipulated the situation to be around Drake.

Finally caught Quiet on the Set, wild I don't see it talked about much here given some of this stuff from our kid era. Folks always had rumors about Snyder but turns out he's not the big monster (maybe little monster, pause) we were looking for. Brian Peck should be under the earth. Incredibly sad how he manipulated the situation to be around Drake.
Finishing this up right now. Definitely a hard watch.

I also had no idea Amanda Bynes was that big a deal.

Last edited:
I'm surprised i've heard a few say that. Amanda Bynes was massive and had next for sure, was disheartening to see her mental struggles.
Just caught my typo but thanks for looking past that.

I definitely remember her shows etc and still never caught onto how big a deal she was. Snyder was ready to ride her coat tails to the top for real.

I gotta look up more on her breakdown. I stopped following her and only slightly remember her getting into it with her parents.

Brian Peck definitely a monster. Getting the dad away was so calculated man. I felt really bad for Drake because you could see it get really bad as soon as the mom was in control. Seeing it break his father like that was not an easy watch. I'm surprised Brian still living.

I remember the moment now that I had to stop watching. Is when Drake said he had some inappropriate interactions or something with a minor

It just so deflating. I felt bad for Drake throughout and then that comes up and it’s like yeah I get it but at the same time even more upsetting

Back
Top Bottom