MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Judas was book ended with O’neil along with his accounts of the events. I thought it was his story. But I could see the other argument because there are scenes that O’Neil was not apart of.

Burton v Nola is up there too. Poor Rolls though.

What's crazy is that the fight only happened because she needed to be written off the show. She had signed on for an ABC pilot and couldn't finish the season. So, Jonathan Tropper was, like, "how you wanna go out?"

Okay, fine, only the first two sentences of that were true. But, I like to think that the third sentence actually happened. It was an epic fight, and so well shot. I think I read somewhere once that they spent a significant portion of their fight choreography budget on that single scene.

I thought I was clear.

If this is a story about O'Neil it isn't a good story. Half of it is about Hampton and the Panthers. Dude managed to get a mini romantic story arc in there. Meanwhile, O'Neil was just mostly paranoid.

The story is about Fred Hampton and his assassination by the FBI and its a really good story.
It's a Fred Hampton story, but Shaka mentioned it had to be sold as it was for Hollywood to make it. Of course they couldn't get too deep, just a tight contained one almost from O'Neil's perspective.

What's crazy is that the fight only happened because she needed to be written off the show. She had signed on for an ABC pilot and couldn't finish the season. So, Jonathan Tropper was, like, "how you wanna go out?"

Okay, fine, only the first two sentences of that were true. But, I like to think that the third sentence actually happened. It was an epic fight, and so well shot. I think I read somewhere once that they spent a significant portion of their fight choreography budget on that single scene.

Didn't know that, the filming of it was so good. Loved how each time a window broke the camera angle changed. Who'd have thunk that
rolls-royce_phantom_hood-ornament.jpg
would end it the way it did though, brutal.

Daniel was. If it wasn't for Daniel, there wouldn't have been a need for LaKeith.

They gave background on Fred, developed him. The only thing you knew about Bill was he was a car thief and betrayed his people.

Daniel was. If it wasn't for Daniel, there wouldn't have been a need for LaKeith.

They gave background on Fred, developed him. The only thing you knew about Bill was he was a car thief and betrayed his people.

i took it as the story of this guy who was used by the government in the killing of this great man

it's why the film opens and closes on lakeith's character and he's the one tying all the pieces together

there needs to be a fred hampton movie, but this felt more like the telling of lakeith's character's role in fred hampton's life and how he was used by the government

Watching farrow v allen

zero doubt woody did that shhh.. society really failed numerous women and that family

Back
Top Bottom