MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Rewinding on HBO max is so annoying. :smh:

App been trash since HBO GO and it’s got progressively worse since they introduced HBO Max, no matter the device.

only solution I’ve found for fast forwarding and rewinding is to use voice control.

you gotta use the left and right on the wheel instead of the actual fast fwd And rewind buttons if you on firestick

The app on LG’s WebOS is big trash. Joint was steadily buffering every 20 seconds when I was trying to watch Suicide Squad. Switched over to AppleTV and had zero issues.

How the hell do you wait this long to make the app available, and then when it comes it’s basically unusable? :lol: :smh:

HBO has heard the complaints a new app built from the ground up will rollout end of the year to 2022 amongst the various platforms.

There is hope ahead, both for consumers and for the product-support staffers forced to answer all those angry tweets from frustrated users. Instead of simply rushing to plug holes in the existing infrastructure, HBO Max is getting ready to roll out a completely new app, one built from the ground up to match the needs of the current service. While it hasn’t been publicly announced yet, “We’re going to replace every single connected TV app in the next four or five months,” the WarnerMedia exec tells me. Woebegone Roku users will be first in line to get the new Max app along with PlayStation customers. Apple TV customers will likely have to wait until the end of the year, while an overhaul of the mobile and web-based apps is penciled in for early 2022.
https://link.vulture.com/view/5e1cc0e5cff06b0cc3713cb8epyb4.4pc/e0302906

all them viral tweets must have finally got their attention.

I started binging Entourage this week and between my Apple TV and the Firestick both of them joints got their own separate issues. App keeps crashing every two episodes. “oops something went wrong” and quits to the main screen lol.

HBO MAX sucks on my chromebook, laptop, Android tv, ps4 and roku tv. Joint refuses to play on my phone too. I hate it.

The app on LG’s WebOS is big trash. Joint was steadily buffering every 20 seconds when I was trying to watch Suicide Squad. Switched over to AppleTV and had zero issues.

How the hell do you wait this long to make the app available, and then when it comes it’s basically unusable? :lol: :smh:
They be doing **** begrudgingly, then have beef with the tv brand cuz they aint completely happy with the deal they made so the transition is ****ty on purpose and cuz they didn't actually prepare to have the app on that tv :smh:

Like if you got a slow rollout or have yet to come to terms with several television manufacturers the app should be running smoother when they eventually get there not feel like its day 1 of when the app launched.

Yeah, sometimes I have no problems with it, but when I was trying to play Space Jam 2 it did that.

When you need the money....

There is an underlying narrative about the inequality of the ppl.who live on the island and the rich tourists.
Oh yea, and they’re establishing that narrative in a naturally authentic way.
I picked that up when the two girls were guessing who the tourists were on the boat ride to the Island.
Show is brilliant, meth would hate it

Last edited:
Loved White Lotus. The season finale didn't end the way I thought it would but it was still really well done.

Very happy to see what HBO is doing with Titans. All 3 episodes were some of the best of that entire series already. I cant wait to see where they take the story this season.

That's funny considering hbo subscription and app has always been one of the most expensive at $15.

Back
Top Bottom