May 2008 Pickup Thread

The patches finally came! So i got the Staple shirt!And another one and then the hundreds!2x on the Brian Andersons i love this shoe!
smokin.gif

Copped these with the F&F discount and also had a $25 gift card. Walked away for only $62 bucks! These are definitely hot! Never had them in mind until Ipicked them up! Definitely a light pair of kicks for hoop it up in.

Jordan-CP.jpg

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Nice pick-ups y'all. A couple from the past week...
Air Trainer 1 inspired AM90 iDs

Conductors

NICE!
I should'ov made mine when I had the chance.....

SMH at me....

This month has been a good one.........just a few things I've picked up thus far!!!
glasses.gif

the pacs are coming soon!!!

Originally Posted by m0nstar

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Nice pick-ups y'all. A couple from the past week...
Air Trainer 1 inspired AM90 iDs

Conductors

NICE!
I should'ov made mine when I had the chance.....

SMH at me....
thanks y'all, the iDs came out alright. Those AM1 chlorophylls are SICK!

nice steals on the Jordan brand stuff... id post a receipt of my weekend pickups.... but I grabbed sz 15 Fire Red IIIs AND Jordan shorts for a total of $29.64
Believe it...haha

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I haven't purchased a JB shirt in a looong time, but if I see this in my local store, instant purchase
laugh.gif

Maybe thats a Jordan sticker on the shirt but I believe thats my homeboy line Sneakerfiend. I thought thre was some knocking off going on for a second because I just put some on our shelveshere.

21a0ho6.jpg

Nice Lake half Cabs, one of the few I'd like to get.

Dope Chlorophyl 90s, I wish the ID weren't so expensive.

edit: these just showed up
sg2wk0.jpg

2v0ld15.jpg

^bAyArEaFliP any info on those half cab perfs? where'd you cop I've been searching for those for awhile now but cant seem to find them.

Back
Top Bottom