May 2008 Pickup Thread

As much as I want to post on threads like this, I purposely don't only because it will remind me how stupid I am with my shopping habits. I fear if I goback and see what I buy and how often It will knock some sense into me lol. Yesterday alone consisted of (3) AF1's, (3) Versace button downs, (7) Kidrobot, Juicy, Ed Hardy tee's, (2) TR Jeans, (1) Sean John sweater and (1) CA hoody for a grand total of about $1800 lol. I keep checking out the posts hereto get ideas. My goal is to not buy anything at all until june when the white/orange AF1's come out, lets see if I can hold out for 7 days. Wish me luckboys...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

My Pickups, GTA on release date (best game ever), Pee Wee's In Denmark (street machine), Blazers Yesterday (Manhattan)

This week I copped the same blazers + GTA IV special edition. NO reason topost pics because you've already seen them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by meth68

As much as I want to post on threads like this, I purposely don't only because it will remind me how stupid I am with my shopping habits. I fear if I go back and see what I buy and how often It will knock some sense into me lol. Yesterday alone consisted of (3) AF1's, (3) Versace button downs, (7) Kid robot, Juicy, Ed Hardy tee's, (2) TR Jeans, (1) Sean John sweater and (1) CA hoody for a grand total of about $1800 lol. I keep checking out the posts here to get ideas. My goal is to not buy anything at all until june when the white/orange AF1's come out, lets see if I can hold out for 7 days. Wish me luck boys...
smile.gif

I understand what you mean. I've been taking photos of all sorts of pick-ups of what I've been buying, and just looking at them makes me think moreabout how impulsive I can be. In some ways, it keeps me in check.

Yea I got my boys makin fun of me all the time with my impulse buys, it still manages to get the best of me. The threads here hold only because it's goodto know other grown men shop worse then women lol.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by Gskooo

what size are those Vivid Blues and will those be up for sale too?

Size 11 and 10.5
ahh too bad.. I'm a size 12 maybe 11.5 too but 11 just too small.

just shouting this out there to all: hit me up on Air Max 1/90 size 12's I'm down to buy and also I @$@%!%% NEED SOME INFRARED AM90 12'S SOOO BADD!! as you can tell by my new sig too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by meth68

Yo Stork where do you get your tee's from?

which? the wholesale AA is off a connect on sufu($10 each), wu tee is off ebay.

picked up burnout for $40, new playstation mag, and some $$$ to prepay my local connect for 4 jordan CDP
happy.gif

Didn't have enough to get a macbook and serato and 2 1200's so i settled for this until i have enough experience and money to move to vinyl. Now all ineed is a better mixer and i should be good until i pick up a denon 3500.

Stussy finallllllllllllllllllllly opened a Philly chapter
pimp.gif

wcfoew.jpg

Found this in storage, pleasant surprise since I thought I had lost it
2r7q5xy.jpg

One of my personal favorite sneakers of all time...3rd series blue/red diamond and dollar Ice Creams
dz88qp.jpg

obviously gta+stickers+poster on release day.
2466357626_ec81b62081_o.jpg

2465532275_0039894099_o.jpg

and i FINALLY got my hands on some xx3's..... size 11. i need a 10.5.
frown.gif

2465530909_5560f03640_o.jpg

2466356764_baf5393606_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom