May 2008 Pickup Thread

gabe i like that crooks hat... and good job on your essay on immigration, let me know if you need more help with the writing portions.

that tv was something i kept looking at and didn't want to spend the money on ... i had a 32 inch sharp aquos 1080p in that entertainment center, it wasjust too small. i just got my own place... i had no tv in my bedroom. so when gta 4 came out, i bought the tv that morning, moved the smaller one to my room.it worked out perfect actually. the mg beta is ok... so far im not as impressed as i thought i would be. i probably have to get into it more, just been busywith work. i thought the beta ended may 11th, so im not sure if it would be worth it for you to check it out. half the time was spent downloading, uploadingand the konami id situation is kinda messy. if you are a mg fan... its a no brainer. if you just wanna check it out... it could go either way, but would not bea huge deal if you didn't check it out. peace.

These arrived in the mail today. Got em for $215 shipped and kinda got ripped but these don't come by often in my size. Soles are yellowed, foggy air unit,& peeled(I hope it's peeled and not cracked
ohwell.gif
) paint on midsolebut I'm still rocking these.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

gabe i like that crooks hat... and good job on your essay on immigration, let me know if you need more help with the writing portions.

that tv was something i kept looking at and didn't want to spend the money on ... i had a 32 inch sharp aquos 1080p in that entertainment center, it was just too small. i just got my own place... i had no tv in my bedroom. so when gta 4 came out, i bought the tv that morning, moved the smaller one to my room. it worked out perfect actually. the mg beta is ok... so far im not as impressed as i thought i would be. i probably have to get into it more, just been busy with work. i thought the beta ended may 11th, so im not sure if it would be worth it for you to check it out. half the time was spent downloading, uploading and the konami id situation is kinda messy. if you are a mg fan... its a no brainer. if you just wanna check it out... it could go either way, but would not be a huge deal if you didn't check it out. peace.

thank's shay.
smile.gif
and i will DEF be hittin you up this summer. haha i got a 6 week intense english class over the summer that i'm dreading...

and thanks again
pimp.gif

let me get that wii!!

B_Z weekend
Found these at my local spot
316160778.jpg

F&F pick up
316160775.jpg

Vans for May
316160771.jpg

Wud up to the homie 36er
PLAYOUTSYDE for life!

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

25hzkp0.jpg

smh.gif
I should've stuck with my instincts and got that TV......Does it swivel? I can't remember, that was the deal breaker that pushed me towards my LG
I copped that same tv, same size man... People always commenting it.... I think it's too big for my bedroom though. Bought it at BestBuy and took full advantage of their price match thing... Very next day I spotted the same exact tv for 400 cheaper at Circuit City
wink.gif
They almost died when I showed up the next day with the ad! TV's soooo sick though.

BTW How's MGS Online?? Thinking of reserving it just for the beta code.. Worth it?

I also have the same joint, luv it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alby230

Arent the last ones fake??
didnt even notice that...but the point i was tryna get 2 was i wish they were still clean lookin...not fake lookin haha

Originally Posted by Alby230

Arent the last ones fake??
didnt even notice that...but the point i was tryna get 2 was i wish they were still clean lookin...not fake lookin haha

Originally Posted by T21D

Since Kevin2nd is on the canvas tip, picked up a pair of adidas canvas Mark Gonzales gazelles.
315753354.jpg

Dope pick up. I was looking into getting those or the black/blue Gazelles that came out.....

And yo Flintgrey, Dope purchase my dude. I don't go traveling a lot but I've been to Chi-city and that place is poppin'! There aretons of bars on that one street alone. Sick!.....

Ocks- You're on thre same thing I'm on. I have the Michigan shorts as well as some brand new black Nike 3/4 socks. First real day ofSummer its on.

Back
Top Bottom