May 2008 Pickup Thread

nice pickup spacej23. i must admit.. im jealous of all this the hundreds stuff people got.. wish i had that kinda connect

2477346020_7ffe5c79af_o.jpg

80$ today

Idolkicks - Crazy pickups man! I dont think your collection post would fit on the internet!

spacej23 - Nice pick up.

EgAmIrroR - Nice pickup and for a great price! PM me if your selling them.

FINALLY got my first car and my dream car. 1978 monte carlo. just gotta fix it up a lil, paint it black, put some 15" spokes and i'm good!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta pick up the hat. Also the hoodie was on sale and it was a old line so got lucky for only $100 on the hoodie from KR. Everything else started on Sunday.Picked up the XI at the Nike Outlet this weekend. They're great for ballin so deciding if I want to rock them or not. my CDP came in from FNL on Tuesdayand just picked up the Jordan Levis Pack today
smile.gif
What a great week!

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

EgAmIrroR- definitly hating on you right now, i wish i could catch that kinda price, NICE PICK UP

Damn, kev dropped a pcrizzy reference. Been ages. Him and peterock held down pickup posts in the past. Sheesh, memories.

optimus, way to drop a bunch of loot on a ton of ugly stuff.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Damn, kev dropped a pcrizzy reference. Been ages. Him and peterock held down pickup posts in the past. Sheesh, memories.

optimus, way to drop a bunch of loot on a ton of ugly stuff.

to each their own
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom