May 2008 Pickup Thread

TY s dubl and i2cky.....nowi just need the varsity red am1, im im near satisfied with AM, nearly 90% of new Nike releases are depressing.

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

latest pickup to the Lebron family!

jqi5jm.jpg

2gxipw0.jpg

dcudts.jpg

2eal5jn.jpg

2emlvuo.jpg

Randz man... I don't know how you do it! Nice Pick up! One of the nicest Lebron Vs IMO. Definitely a collectors item. Do u have the Yankees too?

Recent pick ups. Nice and simple. I noticed that Nike reverted to the nylon tounges... Even if they are kinda stiff.

^yeahitsRUST - Nice Pick up. I need some of those. Nice but simple. I need a couple for the summer.

Any info on em please?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Recent pick ups. Nice and simple. I noticed that Nike reverted to the nylon tounges... Even if they are kinda stiff.

Where'd you cop those? The navy ones are a must. Are they GR?

blackredxiiigoat - Glad your happy with them. Check my eBay link below on my sig. Maybeyou'll be interested if you want to complete a set.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by busyleung

Another TBs..

Supreme in my size finally:

Cements:
how much u paid those supremes and if u don't mind telling me where you got them from been searching forever for a decent price

Air Jericho where did u get that hundreds shirtscan i purchase online if so then wat site if u don'yt mind telling me

Im Soooo Hungry...five30...Fong...busyleung...slingman...

Dope purchases....

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by it is wat it is

Goodfoot Hats are
pimp.gif

Any info on them Ty? Thanks in advance
I got them from my brothers at Goodfoot Toronto. They might ship, you'd have to shoot them an email through there site.

Very Nice Pickups As Of Late
pimp.gif

*Copped These At The Local Spot For Retail.....They Do Me Right EVERY Time!

*Copped This OG Nike Track Jacket A Few Months Back Now To Go With The Lining On My Jordan Playoff VIII's.....Never Woulda Thought Nike Would End UpReleasing A PERFECT Match For It
smokin.gif

^ those are interesting, but i feel they need to throw blue in there somewhere.. not just the heel tab.. like the laces even.. blue laces would look sweet.

Back
Top Bottom