May 2008 Pickup Thread

Originally Posted by its Labrev

The latest.

34rsihj.jpg

2jb1to5.jpg

Nice Zappatos! Is still need to get myself a pair of those.

Also info on that sharks fitted.

Finally after searching for a great deal i got my DMP's $450

and the same guy had these gems sitting around collecting dust and he only wanted $100

Then i get a late FedEx drop off, and I say to my self my people at Levi's did not say they were shipping me anything, to find a promo Jordan x Levispackage
laugh.gif
at the fact that my package came in a normal red box but the shoes camein another box.......

overall a great day!!!!
sorry about the crappy pics, i dont know anything about my camera but to turn it on and push the button.......

haha nba socks, reminds me of the dwayne wade commercial every time...
nice sb's on the last page, i want the new castles, anyone know if they've dropped?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by optimusp517

jae oh en wrote:

pimp.gif
authentic
pimp.gif
, theres a ton of fakes of these out there- be careful yall..
2490409342_17ab042d95_o.jpg

Those are heat! I want 2 pairs of those! The ones I used to have are trashed!
frown.gif
The red/black ones were the best. Used to love those kicks.....

the black ones are ill too..i lost an auction for those and was bummed about it...then these popped up the next day..i had this color back in the day so imkinda glad i lost the auction for the black pair so i could get these again...
thanks for the compliments yall.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Whassup with all these people coppin the 6/17 package early?! Got me sick at home.
smh.gif

I was getting ready to say the same exact thing. Eastbay and Finishline.com is gonna be crazy on release day

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Whassup with all these people coppin the 6/17 package early?! Got me sick at home.
smh.gif
seems that jb shipped it by freight instead of basic UPS or FedEx. Faster. Also they have to ship out hte Armed forces pack, guess jb doing some actualwork.

Back
Top Bottom