May 2008 Pickup Thread

Originally Posted by Jaehow

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

brings back memories, where'd you find that?

^^ VERY nice pick up with the super nintendo. It does bring back memories tho. I still have mine but it's ^#*&$@ up.

nice pick up on the SNES. i got one in my closet from my friend but i need some cables and a controller for it

Originally Posted by jerryj20

Picked up the Piets and Thrashin's as well as the 720's like everyone else. But also this month i was blessed with the biggest and best pickup of my life, my little boy Jayden was born May 14th. Words cant express how i feel about him or how it feels to be a father. He already has a nice collection to rock, he actually just got some Mocha III's in a 2c in the mail the day he was born. Cant wait till he can rock all his heat. I am very blessed.... And check out his mohawk he is rockin the first night of his life
smile.gif

317578953.jpg
Best pick up of the month. Congrats man

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by jerryj20

Picked up the Piets and Thrashin's as well as the 720's like everyone else. But also this month i was blessed with the biggest and best pickup of my life, my little boy Jayden was born May 14th. Words cant express how i feel about him or how it feels to be a father. He already has a nice collection to rock, he actually just got some Mocha III's in a 2c in the mail the day he was born. Cant wait till he can rock all his heat. I am very blessed.... And check out his mohawk he is rockin the first night of his life
smile.gif

317578953.jpg
Best pick up of the month. Congrats man

I agree, don't collect them though because I hear they can get pricey. I have a customer that didn't stop till he had a son, needless to say hehas 7 girls and 1 boy. Wait till those girls are 12-20 he's going to loose his mind
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gskooo

Originally Posted by theCOOLKIcks

new watch
not a limited edition or anything but still nice

YO HOW MUCH FOR THIS?? I'm really looking for one asap

i copped that watch for 70 shipped a couple months back....

i love this watch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
haha

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I'm diggin those Sharkleys! Those kill the NellyCBs!
Thanks man, i dont know if the Princes are better than the NELLY's
The Nellys are my TOP 5 Nike kix all time.

im also thinkin of getting rid of the these Princes

SNES's were built very well. Mine still works perfectly after all of these years. It's still the best system IMO. Chrono Trigger is the greatest videogame ever created.

Picked up some stuff for my cousin while I was in the city.

Also got some free stickers.

anyone also perhaps know where I can pick up an G-shock like that at any retailers or whatever kinda stores in Holland?

Was too lazy to post yesterday when mailman delivered them. Can't wait for my other packs to arrive.

Bigups to my dude...you know who you are
smokin.gif

img0681xi5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom