May 2008 Pickup Thread

Had to part with/Sell My Supreme Trainers....
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/ShefBoyArdE/?action=view&current=DigiPics142.jpg

But I picked up Some Fruit with the Money.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
Good Lookin Rich!

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/ShefBoyArdE/?action=view&current=DigiPics155.jpg

$245 DS w. everything (Laces, Lace Locks, Retro Card not pictured.) Pic doesnt do em Justice, they're ICY! This was all on the 15th btw. Havent had time topost.

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

I'm disgusted by all the LAKER bandwagonERS..

THAT'S DISGUSTING SIR!
pimp.gif
co-sign!
but as a warrior fan, given the way we were playing in april, even if we made it we would have lost.

Dope NB's DJBoodah, wish I could afford a pair of those right now, had to spend money on work clothes instead this month.
tired.gif

wow...posted all this in the nike id thread accidentally hahaha i'm sucha idiot...thanks Super Producer and dont laugh at me some stuff for thesummer....is it hot in la or what man
2zz6ib4.jpg

v8htom.jpg

yes... i still like bape, in fact i think they still make the best lookin shirts haha glad to get a store in la..

ps...i really want the spurs to win tomorrow... i just really would like to see the lakers spurs...if ur laker fan u probably know what i'm talking about,even though spurs will be harder to beat...i think, damn...and then if its lakers celtics for finals....no matter what the price, i shall be there ^ ^

Originally Posted by air max 87

^^^ celtics aint gettin past the pistons

Go pistons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-TROIT BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT BALL!!!!!!
Celtics had to go to 7 with the Lebron,if they cant win on the road they cant win a series with the pistons, Detroit will most def get one in bean town!!!!!

you guys are sleepin if you dont think the LAKERS are gonna take it all this year.
as for the bandwagoners... most of em are warriors fans
laugh.gif

SMH at using a failure as a threat. AGAIN.. the comment was that by NOT making the playoffs they saved the LAKERS from getting smashed on. PLEASE.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

also..
indifferent.gif
to boston fans chanting MVP for KG and pierce. thatargument was settled already. Plus, boston is straight garbage.
FLAME ON! GO LAKERS!

More info on those N.E.R.D. shirts. I seen them live about 6 weeks ago before they went on the Glow in the Dark tour, and they completely blew all expectationsout of the water. THey had two drummers, full band, a couple of body guards that followed Pharrell around only. They brought up some guys on stage for one songthen at the end brought up the ladies and they were all over everyone. If you like their music go see them live you won't be disappointed, especially ifits a small club setting like the one i saw them in.

This is some of the stuff i've picked up lately, sorry for not being my pictures i have been busy w/ full time school and working 48 hrs/week. Anyways ihit up the outlets and malls in the past few weeks and heres what i got.The LJ 4's i got one pr of the black/red pictured in spokane for 80$ and also gottwo of the white/greys LJ 4's at the northbend outlet for 50$. The white/ grey/green LJ 5's i got for retail , i picked up the lebron homecookedjersey and hat the other day as well. I got a ton of JB T's at the N. Bend outlet for pretty good prices some were 10, some were 15.
I picked up the 2's and 21's from eastbay on Release day, and picked up the white 2+ 21 shirt at the auburn supermall. Anyways i can't find pics ofeverything but i picked up alot of JB clothes/ shoes and LJ shoes in the last couple weeks.

14647011_l.jpg
17253002_l.jpg
23944993_l.jpg
67985100_l.jpg

67639100_l.jpg
67600100_l.jpg
18608062_l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom