May 2008 WDYWT!!

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

to cop these

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wait did you cop the foams or the carmines?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

lefty. info on the jeans u wore with the red ones
APC New Standards 1 Month about. I wore a 31 for a year and half, sags now and beat. This new one is sized to 30, same waist as 31, but different thighand knee....oops. Nyeh. I like 'em after broken in.

dunks r nice...it's apparent you have NT by the SACK, props. hahaha

lefty/podge, you actually made me cry over 3 nights in a row because of the 24" DCxSE bike you have peekin out in your pics...just tell me bro, how muchmoney would i have to put up to get my hands on that beauty.

and yo mike....I publicly defecated all over the streets of you city to show my disrespect! hahaha jk man, but i had to pick up a friend at the Schipol andgrabbed lunch in the city.....DAMN I LOVE AMSTERDAM <3!! especially thanks for the info on Gauchos, that place is greatness

anyways, beaters again

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

YO nice Jean Dunks R nice, some people on NT need 2 take lesson from you on

"how to wear your jeans".

people dont relize the Jeans complete the outfit.

This idea is completely subjective. People can wear their pants however they see fit. Two sizes bigger, two sizes smaller, at your waist, up by your belly button, or around your ankles. Who is to say which way is "right"? As long as you're comfortable and happy, there's no need to put down anyone else's style.

Oh, and it's "jeans", not "Jeans". The word is not a proper noun, so there is no need to capitalize the first letter. Also, realize is spelled with an "a".

smile.gif

LOL you really stick to what your SIG says, like I always say, its always gotta be that 1 person,
roll.gif

And I wasn't putting any1 down, but who are we kidding alot of people dont know how to wear certain "jeans" (U happy
indifferent.gif
) with certain sneakers. people be having them busted
jeans in the back of thier heel. that always gives me a (KICK)

Also im not saying that its a wrong or right way to wear the jeans, im just stating that the way he fits his jeans with certain sneakers look very proper.

and here is a hint, when you wear certain jeans, some jeans make the shoes pop out, and some shoes just cover the whole darn sneakers which =
sick.gif

Pm'd Brett.
Today. t_z steez with some of me in it.
Brklyn Basement, Lemar and Dauley, Polo Belt, APC NS, Boarder Blue Sb's

Originally Posted by hows your edge

IMG_4417.jpg

Dude working at Nordstrom stopped to give me props on the sneakers, saw the shirt and seemed to regret talking to me. LOL.

info on the shirt please?

^ nice linens!

052208_final.soho
for the "filipina" in me
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
... chinese
nerd.gif

v2qj9h.jpg

salamat, oso =) hehe look what you're turning me into! btw, had to throw up the 22s again!
11al9b7.jpg

i'd rather not get bashed :lol:
& it was never my "scene" ...
i just post whatever i wear, my face is unnecessary for that.

Back
Top Bottom