May 2011 DUNK LOW PRO SB SKELETOR

Originally Posted by Nermindee

eh pass... not my cup of tea

yeah I prefer more plan Dunk SB's not so much black or white but colors that flow better...like the original lines but I'm glad Nike has at least brought back some simpler models that are like those
really looking fwd to those True Red's in August, regret selling those one of my favorite SB's 

Originally Posted by Nermindee

eh pass... not my cup of tea

yeah I prefer more plan Dunk SB's not so much black or white but colors that flow better...like the original lines but I'm glad Nike has at least brought back some simpler models that are like those
really looking fwd to those True Red's in August, regret selling those one of my favorite SB's 

These are actually really nice. But I haven't bought a pair of dunks since the mf dooms. I'm long past dunks.

These are actually really nice. But I haven't bought a pair of dunks since the mf dooms. I'm long past dunks.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

spoken like a true hypebeast, dunks don't have to be the "it" sneaker to own a pair 

spoken like a true hypebeast, dunks don't have to be the "it" sneaker to own a pair 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Agreed, but you see so many responses like this in almost ANY SB thread
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
Just because he hasnt bought dunks since Dooms, doesnt necessaruly make him an HB....He may not have liked any of the dunks after dooms...Plus I dont think a dude with 2000+ on NT would post stuff that indicates that he's an HB, cause he'll get flamed if he does....I dont think he's an HB....I'll pass on these, but I do agree with you STILLIN and Luis

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
Just because he hasnt bought dunks since Dooms, doesnt necessaruly make him an HB....He may not have liked any of the dunks after dooms...Plus I dont think a dude with 2000+ on NT would post stuff that indicates that he's an HB, cause he'll get flamed if he does....I dont think he's an HB....I'll pass on these, but I do agree with you STILLIN and Luis

Back
Top Bottom