May 2022 Pick-Up Thread

Sick as a MFer with the cove, isolating in my bedroom while my two teenage boys run wild downstairs, feel like ish, need some sugar, f- it, I love these things, don't care if they're ridiculous, new kendrick playing, buy now for under retail+tax+shipping, smash button, temporary pleasure brain touch, sorted for now

Air-Jordan-1-WMNS-Fearless-Rose-Gold-Release-Date.png

still quarantining and there's like a 2 hour dead zone between the two nba game 7s. the cool greys arrived today, I wanna play with em, watching review videos, one after the other, I love hearing interesting insight about say the patent leather while I'm fondling that same leather inappropriately. thing is, these things feel so moon-booty, though I do like their minimalist style without a lot of extraneous. I'm still wedded to the aj1 vibe, and I struggle to think of any outfit in which I'd prefer this over a sizzling hitman dunk

52076912095_a77c1836a5_c.jpg

Those were my Go to's.. rocked those until like 2008-9 lol I remember being irritated I wanted the OG and then they dropped in 2010. Leather was garbage on them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom