May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peacock is trash.

My plan was to watch after the Lakers and Dodgers game. Joint won't start on this trash app.

Sasha fans remind me of that episode of South Park where the boys start their own backyard wrestling Fed..They think what it means to be a wrestler is talking and having a great character, and they ignore the actual wrestling..That's Sasha imo..Great talker and has a very likeable/hateable character..But the in ring isn't very good..She's a botchfest and is so sloppy in the ring..She's managed to turn 1 match into a career..

How much crossover do you think is there between those people you speak of and the AEW fans?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican as a kid did you have a pet bunny that ran away from home and that’s why you don’t like bad bunny?
Nice try.

I don't have an issue with him.

I just need for you dudes to put things into proper context.

Solid performance for a first timer on a HUGE stage. That took balls.

But that was made possible because He had some great hands protecting him with those vets on the other end.

I know that translates to "hate" to some of you so deal with it.

Jemele really working herself into a shoot because Bunny is getting props for his performance. :lol:

Anyone with sense knows that Miz and Morrison were instrumental in making him look as good as he did tonight, but IT is ok to give him props because he obviously took it serious and put in work on his on end.

Jemele really working herself into a shoot because Bunny is getting props for his performance. :lol:

Anyone with sense
knows that Miz and Morrison were instrumental in making him look as good as he did tonight, but IT is ok to give him props because he obviously took it serious and put in work on his on end.

Which thread are we in again?

You giving people too much credit.

Wrestling Inc. exclusively reported that former ESPN announcer Adnan Virk will be taking over play-by-play duties on Monday nights, replacing Tom Phillips. According to Andrew Zarian of Mat Men Radio, he is set to be joined by Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. Saxton is the only member of the current RAW announce team to remain on the brand, as Graves will be coming over from SmackDown, replacing Samoa Joe.

I need Adnan to wear a Stugotz shirt on RAW :rofl: that sucks. I like Graves and Saxton together but Adnan know nothing about wrestling i think. If it was Vic Joseph I wouldn't be mad but I don't think Adnan is going to be received well by the audience. But let's see.

Night one was dope. I thought for sure Drew was going to get his moment but I like his music was the first thing the fans got to hear. Drew for sure chasing for Summerslam hopefully in a damn dome :rofl:

Loved Omos winning. Cesaro/Seth was dope. Loved the women match, loved them getting emotional and taking in the moment. Don't care for the Sasha hate here or on twitter at this point. She's been a part of some dope moments. And Bianca I felt did a pretty damn good job.

But Michael Cole man :rofl::rofl::rofl::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Lawler is a waste of voice and skin on the commentary team.

I hope Mania starts at noon tomorrow so there is no rain delay again

yall need to stop hating on the cock. its the only network with all the classic content from here on out.

get used to it

I miss the entrances for the match initially and I'm rewatching Cesaro/Seth now..

WTF did they do to Seth's theme.

He had his new cult one I was getting use to, then they brought his OG byke recently, now they debutted this remix trash tonight.

Between TakeOver and Mania so far all of these new themes have been A1 garbage.

its nuts how all these guys who fans were raving about being the next big thing are jobbers up and down on the wrestlemania card

kofi kingston former champ jobbed to a green bum

seth rollins jobbing to mid carder cesaro

the miz former champ and fan favorite of niketalk jobbing to a rapper

the two big faces of raw being the opening match

and the biggest job of them all wwe hall of famer, living legend, and world cup winner shane mcmahon having to job to braun strowman

Back
Top Bottom