May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is how they keep pulling me back in, man. Events have trash builds and then the talent go out there and for majority of the show kill it. Crowd being there helped this show a lot after getting used to the piped in cheers and chants.

This is how they keep pulling me back in, man. Events have trash builds and then the talent go out there and for majority of the show kill it. Crowd being there helped this show a lot after getting used to the piped in cheers and chants.
Abusive Relationship. :lol:

But I wasn't talking about her debut match.

FOlks are saying greatest performance EVER by a celeb by BB

Until you realize he was a non-athlete doing those things vs. Two vets.

But sure, let's praise his performance.

"It's just wrestling. "
Piped in sound by WWE.
The NOISE from the Hair Whip was piped in. (I assume)

Everyone praising Bunny should be giving the praise to Miz/Morrison.

But that would be asking for too much.
Please stop with the "BB had the best celebrity apperance."

Did we forget the 1-on-1 match Rousey had?
Abusive Relationship. :lol:

But I wasn't talking about her debut match.

FOlks are saying greatest performance EVER by a celeb by BB

Please stop with the "BB had the best celebrity apperance."

Did we forget the 1-on-1 match Rousey had?
robpzee612 robpzee612 look at Jemele here dying to be a party pooper.

I thought it was a good show overall.

Yes it could've been better.

Bad Bunny impressed out there but much of the credit goes to Miz and Morrison.

Canadian Destroyer :smh:

Wrestling Inc. exclusively reported that former ESPN announcer Adnan Virk will be taking over play-by-play duties on Monday nights, replacing Tom Phillips. According to Andrew Zarian of Mat Men Radio, he is set to be joined by Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. Saxton is the only member of the current RAW announce team to remain on the brand, as Graves will be coming over from SmackDown, replacing Samoa Joe.

It won't last.

Becky is coming back.

716093959771783259.png

Bayley/Sasha was an outstanding match with a huge legacy..Sasha has never come close to that level since then..This match tonight will have an impact on women's wrestling for a long time..That doesn't mean it was a great match..Nattie/MAGA from Saudi had a ton of historical impact and it wasn't a good match..Doesn't mean it wasn't important..

Sasha fans remind me of that episode of South Park where the boys start their own backyard wrestling Fed..They think what it means to be a wrestler is talking and having a great character, and they ignore the actual wrestling..That's Sasha imo..Great talker and has a very likeable/hateable character..But the in ring isn't very good..She's a botchfest and is so sloppy in the ring..She's managed to turn 1 match into a career..

I already knew Bad Bunny wasnt gonna disappoint. Triple H & Damian Priest let it be known that he was training real hard for this WrestleMania. I'm glad with what I saw. Bad Bunny was amazing. Good job, Bad Bunny & Damian Priest. U guys came out victorious and made this night even more magical. Que viva mi gente!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom