May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HP_Hero_930x525_Karrion_3.17.21.jpg

HP_Hero_930x525_Camron-Grimes.jpg

HP_Hero_930x525_Damian_3.15.12.jpg

I'm actually shocked they let PondeRosa get the win!..

Overall I'd give the match 3.5 Meltzers..Nothing too special, but solid.. Definitely were some spots that was sloppy..Had a couple very nice high spots..Was more entertaining than the Moxley/Omega debacle but that's not really saying very much..Shida looked like a damn idiot backstage staring at the monitor with her praying hands and itty bitty toy belt..I can hear Tony Khan right before the match saying "please Brit, don't forget to look right into the camera after your face gets all bloody so we can try to recreate the Becky Lynch "shot"..We'll be able to make all kinds of cool PWT shirts!!"

I'm actually shocked they let PondeRosa get the win!..

Overall I'd give the match 3.5 Meltzers..Nothing too special, but solid.. Definitely were some spots that was sloppy..Had a couple very nice high spots..Was more entertaining than the Moxley/Omega debacle but that's not really saying very much..Shida looked like a damn idiot backstage staring at the monitor with her praying hands and itty bitty toy belt..I can hear Tony Khan right before the match saying "please Brit, don't forget to look right into the camera after your face gets all bloody so we can try to recreate the Becky Lynch "shot"..We'll be able to make all kinds of cool PWT shirts!!"

Yea, as usual the internet hyped the hell out of it. It was a solid match for sure though.

Peep Game Peep Game

Brian Last makes a good point about AEW, which is a similar point MSL always made about WWE on the MLW Podcasts.

The sign/release ratio is severely unbalanced. How many people have AEW Future Endeavored since they started? That roster is growing and growing.

Hmmmm.........Sounds familiar.

Last edited:
Brian Last makes a good point about AEW, which is a similar point MSL always made about WWE on the MLW Podcasts.

The sign/release ratio is severely unbalanced. How many people have AEW Future Endeavored since they started? That roster is growing and growing.

Hmmmm.........Sounds familiar.

I keep saying this in this thread .... aew keep signing but they don’t have enough tv time and nobody is leaving yet .... would be intrigued to see which one of their day ones go to wwe.....

I keep saying this in this thread .... aew keep signing but they don’t have enough tv time and nobody is leaving yet .... would be intrigued to see which one of their day ones go to wwe.....
This is me looking from the outside, completely ignorant but When your boss is best friends / all chummy with the talent, I think it makes it ore difficult to fire folks.

That is the one downfall of not creating those defined lines between boss / employee.

@ITO would be able to speak better on that.

Last edited:
This is me looking from the outside, completely ignorant but When your boss is best friends / all chummy with the talent, I think it makes it ore difficult to fire folks.

That is the one downfall of not creating those defined lines between boss / employee.
I do get that “ we are all friends” vibes .. which isn’t good for business

I do get that “ we are all friends” vibes .. which isn’t good for business
Anyone that used to work for WCW said the same thing.

They said that they always felt like Bischoff was their peer and not their boss and that was part of the reason there was no accountability in that lockerroom.

Enjoyed the Britt/Rosa match.

Highly sports entertaining.

That Thunder Rosa DVD on the ladder spot made me cringe, because she could've really ****ed up her leg.

AEW needs to pull the trigger on Rosa with women's title.

I like my girl Shida but she has the personality of a wet paper towel and her matches aren't all that either.

Watching the BTS clips of the Britt/Rosa aftermath, Tony Khan a #billionairebasementdweeb all types of cringe. :lol: Basically the antithesis of persona in those Impact informercial.

D Fly D Fly I'm like 3 NXT episodes behind, will give my thoughts when I'm all caught up.

The single day Mania tickets are wild expensive :lol:

I'll be vaxxed by then, so kinda contemplated IT, but just gonna do next year instead. Whole weekend isn't gonna be the same as usual this time.

Back
Top Bottom