May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#migente

So happy for bad bunny as far as celebrity matches this was one of the better ones IMO. Malone still the GOAT tho. But BB did his thing and fulfilled a dream.

Mind you he is not an athlete so I'm definitely impressed of how he did

sasha deserves to win but i can see her dropping the title to a wwe creation. i just think its too soon

I think it's way too soon for Bianca. But they're obviously pushing her to the moon, and idk if they'll want to put an L on her in this scenario.

MediocreBlackandwhiteAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif

I think it's way too soon for Bianca. But they're obviously pushing her to the moon, and idk if they'll want to put an L on her in this scenario.

I’d like to see a great match, build it close, but Sasha wins. BB is the rookie and something about the rookie has her lose.

Then build for next year to run it back. Something happens to Sasha mid year, she wins it back at RR. They can run it back for their rubber match some years down the road. Built in depth and importance to their matches, the title, their story.

I’d like to see a great match, build it close, but Sasha wins. BB is the rookie and something about the rookie has her lose.

Then build for next year to run it back. Something happens to Sasha mid year, she wins it back at RR. They can run it back for their rubber match some years down the road. Built in depth and importance to their matches, the title, their story.

I agree with all of this. But we know logic and long term booking doesn't seem to exist any more.

Back
Top Bottom