May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I 100% the post as a way to say smaller wrestlers generally do nothing on the main roster.

Also, any comment I have EVER made about smaller wrestlers has been in the context of being presented as the WWE World Champion.

You can't present only a small fraction of my point to promote a false narrative.

Many of my all-time favorites are Jrs.
Liger
Rey
Juventud
Ibushi
Hayabusa
Juventud
Tajiri

Speaking of Juventud, did Big Faye ever send you those pics of her in one of his masks and boots like you wanted ?

So Ivelisse has been let go by AEW.

Claims that her comments about being mistreated was the reason..

I mean, how the hell does The Bunny, Nyla Rose get tv time and she doesn't?

shes been let go by every american wrestling organization. she complains about all of them

i like her but when you do austin aries things you get treated like austin aries

maybe tna can help her understand the business?

njnyu2n626t61.jpg

Her match with Thunder Rosa is probably the reason

Is that the one where she was kind of no selling stuff at clearly obvious times she should have? It seems like she's been unprofessional in every company she's been in, which sucks, cause she's a good and interesting wrestler.

In an update, word is that AEW wrestlers were aware of Ivelisse’s pending departure as far back as mid-March. Fightful Select received the following statement from Ivelisse after her Twitter announcement, revealing that the mistreatment came from a coach in the company. She also spoke out about Thunder Rosa allegedly slandering her name:

"
I spoke up about mistreatment from a Coach, even to other women too, there were witnesses and I was the one suspended and left in limbo and just now let go, and nothing has been done at all the entire time about (Thunder Rosa) slandering my name the entire time in AEW and doing everything to sabotage my position there, I kept quiet, (Thunder Rosa) also has a history of getting involved with officials in order to get ahead which there was a lawsuit and everything in (Lucha Underground).”

Ivelisse spoke more about Rosa in a few tweets this afternoon.

“Nope, it was her being unprofessional, she had done the same thing in LU as well, and was unprofessional hurting my tag partner s jaw the next match and slandering my name the entire time at aew [thumbs up emoji],” she wrote in response to fans arguing about her issues backstage and with Rosa.

Another fan commented that Ivelisse seems to have similar problems at every promotion she works for, advising her to look in the mirror at some point.

She responded, “Nope I dont, only major companies plagued by politics”

Another fan suggested she make a statement so word of mouth and rumors won’t take over the truth.

She responded, “Too mentally drained to deal with it all, and statement or no statement no one has a right ro slander about people or situations they know nothing about”

It was noted back on April 2 that Ivelisse was not being booked by AEW due to an issue with the veteran talent and “a few” AEW coaches. That report came as she deleted a tweet to a fan where she said, “If only I could speak,” in response to a question on why she hadn’t been appearing on AEW TV.

In glad he’s not as bitter about wrestling anymore. He used to not want to talk about it at all. It sucks that Punk didn’t main event WM 29 with Rock and Cena Twice in a Lifetime but he and Daniel Bryan were basically THE wrestlers of the 2010’s

In glad he’s not as bitter about wrestling anymore. He used to not want to talk about it at all. It sucks that Punk didn’t main event WM 29 with Rock and Cena Twice in a Lifetime but he and Daniel Bryan were basically THE wrestlers of the 2010’s

Perhaps not as bitter with time but still bitter & petty enough to talk crap about another wrestler to get himself over/get his point across.

Perhaps not as bitter with time but still bitter & petty enough to talk crap about another wrestler to get himself over/get his point across.
Is pointing out obvious **** wrestlers should know really talking ****? A lot them wrestle like they only watched the 5min highlight of his and Samoa Joe's matches. #StudyLikeSasha

Back
Top Bottom