May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of the women release would be a benefit on AEW to me because I only care or interested in Jade, Tay and Britt. Everyone else just seems bland to me.

AEW should sign Joe, Billie, Mickie, Chelsea, Dallas and Kalisto.

Get rid of some of the no names and use these new signings right.

That small group of guys that Drew was barking at last week in the locker room might all be released in a few hours here. That women’s tag division is in shambles with no direction instead of Nia being clumsy and Shayna not caring holding the titles. And Billie/Peyton were you’re only legit tag team that was entertaining Everytime they were out there. They have no idea what to do with Liv and Ruby :lol:

and them not using Joe properly is just an outright fail on them. Injuries or not man he did everything well enough and was as believable than most.

Hate they got rid of Thickie..She's still got it and could've been better used since her return..

Glad the Iconics are gone..Both are super trash..They brought absolutely nothing to the company/sport..

Not shocked by Tongan Jeff's release..I don't know if he can even wrestle anymore..He's gotta be at his all time fattest..Wonder if they'll re-sign him to a commentator contract?..

Everyone else that got let go is of no value so I won't comment..

And Billie/Peyton were you’re only legit tag team that was entertaining Everytime they were out there.

I disagree. I was not entertained everytime.
Their tag title reign was lackluster.

Hate they got rid of Thickie..She's still got it and could've been better used since her return..

Not shocked by Tongan Jeff's release..I don't know if he can even wrestle anymore..He's gotta be at his all time fattest..Wonder if they'll re-sign him to a commentator contract?..

Do we really know what Thickie still has left? She's in her 40's now.

And yes, Tongan Jeff is morbidly obese & we don't know what he can still do either.

WWFAug9566.jpg

WWFAug9567.jpg

Back
Top Bottom