May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You just making stuff up now?

The 619 didn't hurt PA. The dropkick did.

The meteora didn't hurt Paige a rear dropkick did.

The Styles Clash was being talked about being banned when that happened.

WWE banned piledrivers after Owen/Austin.

So it isn't a crazy concept to limit moves due to freak accidents.
Oh yeah, I made an accident. No need to get zesty. Let's ban all dropkicks. No, why? B/c its dumb.

Jericho talked about the Styles Clash and lowkey getting "unbanned". Once again freak accident. Piledrivers getting banned was dumb as especially w/ chairshots to the head, ddt's, & tombstone piledrivers being an active thing around that time. In 97 ban the piledriver then let HBK fall from 16 foot cage. Makes sense.

Let's ban all dropkicks. No, why? B/c its dumb.

Jericho talked about the Styles Clash and lowkey getting "unbanned". Once again freak accident. Piledrivers getting banned was dumb as especially w/ chairshots to the head, ddt's, & tombstone piledrivers being an active thing around that time. In 97 ban the piledriver then let HBK fall from 16 foot cage. Makes sense.

Well the dropkick is too common of a move to really ban. Plus that happened in two different organizations. So yes, it would be "dumb."

But nobody was arguing that those situations weren't freak accidents.

I was simply replying to your, "THey didn't let him use the MB" post.

Nothing further.

Remember when Mojo was talking to himself in a mirror?

tenor.gif

Devastated to hear the news about MY guy Mojo :frown:

EYE am not surprised though. Roster doesn't need to be as big when they aren't touring.

There's no reason Joe shouldn't have won the title during that Summer Slam feud with AJ. Even if he only held it til Rumble. AJ would've been better served chasing. Instead we got an extremely long, low-key mediocre Styles reign.

Samoan Joe and Dolph. 2 dudes that unfortunately got injuries at the wrong times.

Vince not trying to worry about that with his champ.

It’s amazing how some ppl in here decide to give their honest critiques on individuals and their matches after they are no longer w/ WWE.

Back
Top Bottom