May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yet im still considered THE BEST PROMO on NT despite that.

I continue to impress myself.

Than you for giving me that reason to realize that.
I've literally seen NO ONE say that about you.

Just saiyan.
51922895_10211606828121263_4245716592484155392_n.jpg

I've literally seen NO ONE say that about you.

Just saiyan.
51922895_10211606828121263_4245716592484155392_n.jpg

Of course you have not seen NO ONE say that, NO ONE is not an actual person.

That also means you need to get out of the "NO ONE" crowd.

Stop imagining things.

I can tell you what I can see though, NO ONE trying to step to THE BEST PROMO on NT with a pathetic pic of a Japanese wrestler past their mainstream popularity prime and thinking typing "saiyan" as saying is a hip and cool way of typing "saying."

Now that is a NO ONE move.

Stop imagining things.

I can tell you what I can see though, NO ONE trying to step to THE BEST PROMO on NT with a pathetic pic of a Japanese wrestler past their mainstream popularity prime and thinking typing "saiyan" as saying is a hip and cool way of typing "saying."

Best promo on all of NT. :pimp:

Stop imagining things.

Best promo on all of NT. :pimp:
Leave it to one of the Down Low Trio to co-sign your bum ***.

Dude made a little Alt Acct so they can say whatever they want to me and still got owned.

Pathetic.

I'm not Easy Money Sniper, Pina dos Colada, so I'm not sure what you are talking bout.

Ima talk my **** on the only account I have.

Why don't you workshop a couple more of those "best promos on NT" down at the next coffee shop poetry slam you attend.

I'm not Easy Money Sniper, Pina dos Colada, so I'm not sure what you are talking bout.

Ima talk my **** on the only account I have.

Why don't you workshop a couple more of those "best promos on NT" down at the next coffee shop poetry slam you attend.

Im past the coffee shop venues, those are for beginners and struggling promos.

THE BEST PROMO on NT only performs on the main stage, NTWT.

You dont even sound natural when you type, go interact with real people to learn how to talk.

Feelin' like shyte today cause I got that 2nd vaccine on Monday, so the hilarity of this page is lifting my spirits..Now if only someone could post some Diva tiddies..

Back
Top Bottom