May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya really want to see jericho kill himself taking a bump on steel? :lol:
good to see Aew protect their talent in that spot

Then don't do the spot if you are going to make it look like Jericho is in a serta bed commercial.

It's like that stupid arcade anarchy when Miro picks up an arcade cabinet and it's clearly cardboard.

But don't worry, I'm sure Tony Khan will come up with some BS excuse like he did with the firecracker match.

"See, inner circle look out for each other so they scouted the arena before the match and put a mattress on that spot just in case one of their own lands there."

they had one guy come out for darby allen when he fell down themcement steps

theyhad ten guys come out for jericho when he fell on thatfake cardboard platform
1620327546330.gif

Then don't do the spot if you are going to make it look like Jericho is in a serta bed commercial.

It's like that stupid arcade anarchy when Miro picks up an arcade cabinet and it's clearly cardboard.

But don't worry, I'm sure Tony Khan will come up with some BS excuse like he did with the firecracker match.

"See, inner circle look out for each other so they scouted the arena before the match and put a mattress on that spot just in case one of their own lands there."
they had one guy come out for darby allen when he fell down themcement steps

theyhad ten guys come out for jericho when he fell on thatfake cardboard platform
1620327546330.gif

In no way am I sticking up for or defending either of those spots, but I don't think y'all know what cardboard is. :lol:

LOL the point of pro-wrestling is to look like you got hurt, not actually get hurt.

Amateurs.

...When one weighs 135lbs. and wants to be a professional wrestler.

He looks young as hell in person :lol: the last time I saw him was after that match where Matt Hardy got clearly concussed, and that massive gash Sammy had on his head was barely healing up

Back
Top Bottom