May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WWE just being extra.

We all know they are going to start doing, then over-doing stuff like that on TV.

"3 Ring, War Games Style Hell in a Cell Elimination Chamber Inferno Ladder TLC Match."

And we'd all watch.

Ruby seriously might be the most visually pleasing wrestler out there man. Her look is seriously perfect. The gear, the hair, the tats, the makeup. Find me a better combination.

I feel like Ruby could be a pretty popular face if they got serious about pushing her. I remember she came back from her injury layoff and took 3 instant losses :lol: :rofl:

I feel like Ruby could be a pretty popular face if they got serious about pushing her. I remember she came back from her injury layoff and took 3 instant losses :lol: :rofl:

There is a whole DEMO of young girls that are JUST like her man. Everything about her is cool as hell man.

They are dropping the ball as usual.

But, but, but...........#CreamRises right. :smh:

Yeah Ruby should be in a much better position with the company. She’s solid at everything so she should be competing for the women’s title once in a while, but has basically been there to put people over.

It doesnt make me want to see anything.

Thus its not a good promo.

When I talk, you want to see who I owned or who is desparately trying to own me.

Thats why I am.

THE BEST PROMO ON NT.

And give me better material to rate.

My talent should be used to rate quality.

Back
Top Bottom