May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GM Niketalk people

giphy.gif

Man I forgot how incredibly cringeworthy that Melanie Pillman interview was..Vince really is the funniest scumbag ever..

Where did you hear that the Macho doc was good? I don’t think I’ve seen anybody, whether in here or elsewhere online saying it wasn’t meh.

Lance, who we can consider to be an "Unbiased Voice" said it best.

"People don't realize they have an ESTABLISHED dislike for WWE." As some of us have said, Lance pointed our the equal amount of insulting content put out by each company.
the wwe is the victim now? lol please

nobody is ever really unbiased. someone is always looking for an “angle”

😂 @ established dislike for the wwe

Onto the Randy Savage A&E biography..Heard good things about this episode..

savage one was stupid

piper one was meh

stone cold and booker t are the best ones

none of them were really definitive though

alot of career highlights missing

Where did you hear that the Macho doc was good? I don’t think I’ve seen anybody, whether in here or elsewhere online saying it wasn’t meh.
Nowhere..I was being sarcastic..Heard nothing but negative about it and everyone was right..It was a really vague bio..No real detail and most of the people interviewed were all wrong for the show..Bischoff's wife??..Love Sponge??..Hogan (again)??..George's son talking about how things were with Randy when he couldn't have been maybe 7 or 8 at the time??..Just terrible all the way around..

Onto the Treasures/Lawler episode..

Nowhere..I was being sarcastic..Heard nothing but negative about it and everyone was right..It was a really vague bio..No real detail and most of the people interviewed were all wrong for the show..Bischoff's wife??..Love Sponge??..Hogan (again)??..George's son talking about how things were with Randy when he couldn't have been maybe 7 or 8 at the time??..Just terrible all the way around..

Onto the Treasures/Lawler episode..
I think you kind of have to have Hogan for a Macho doc. They are tied at the hip like Bret/Shawn and Rock/Stone as far as in-ring stuff goes, and they were close (for a while) outside of it. You aren’t telling the Macho story without a large helping of Hogan.

You 1000% did not need Hogan whatsoever for the Booker doc though.

😂 @ established dislike for the wwe

Uhm, WWE has BEEN around therefor the dislike for them is already established.

If both companies are doing goofy things and one company gets a pass, we can safely assume it is because they are the neWER company.

According to Voices Of Wrestling,
AEW star Ricky Starks has reportedly suffered a broken neck.

*updated*

The injury reportedly occurred when Starks landed on his head from a release German suplex.

Starks is expected to miss around 3 months of in-ring action, but is also expected to continue to appear on AEW TV in some capacity. Doctors reportedly believe that Starks’ neck will heal without needing surgery.

It’s interesting to note that Starks has wrestled since the match with Page. He and Powerhouse Hobbs defeated Brick Aldridge and Aaron Frye at the AEW Dark tapings the night after the match with Page.

Last edited:
poor ricky starks

hes the only guy in that faction who can talk

they should have had him be the tnt champ and have arbys allen win it from him

but atleast miro is gonna put an end to arbys reign tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom