May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starting the Warrior doc right now..Can't believe they got his daughters to talk about him..Should be interesting..

Partnership would be great for the business. Wonder if Bryanson has had some say in things. Seems like something he'd be very interested in.

how exactly would it be great for the business?

it would be if it wasnt an exclusive deal

but it is

maybe for wwe business

it would be just another attempt by the wwe to keep talent from working elsewhere.

Warrior was even weirder at home than he was in the wrestling business..And his nutball wife was right there on the same crazy level..

Wowwww I remember this

Please no. This isn't necessary.
Why does the biggest promotion in the world need to "partner" with anyone? Sounds like they just want to prevent the other promotions from trading talent and increasing their fanbase
It wouldn't even make sense to do this knowing the culture of WWE. NJPW/AEW is what's best for business. NJ would definitely provided the much structure AEW doesn't have.

A pic of Great Mewtwo for you Jemele
E8t7wxojoG7RfLN4f1P__dL2bMI2Z4wvy8EzG3NwBYI.jpg

Warrior was even weirder at home than he was in the wrestling business..And his nutball wife was right there on the same crazy level..
Somewhat feel like they tried to minimize her craziness on the A&E doc

Last edited:
im speaking from a wrestling fan standpoint.

the wwe product is at an all time low.

the last thing they should be looking to do is bring in more talent to keep on the shelf

With Talent Exchanges, nobody is going to be sent to WWE to "sit on the sidelines." People will only be summoned when and if a plan is in place for them.

Remember, WWE would have to foot travel, per diem, and lodging for these NJPW wrestlers, so they wouldn't just be HERE unless they have something to do. (Outside of Young Lions that are here for an excursion).

It isn't a Roster FUSION, it is a talent exchange. Wrestlers will be LOANED to the other company.

So I can't agree with the notion that there will be even MORE talent, "Sitting on the Sidelines" because if they aren't scheduled to work they won't be sent here.

Big GOAT has some major pull. Breaking down that 4th Wall. If this happens, this is big considering how long it has been since The WWF has had a working relationship with any of the BIG Japanese Companies. (Not counting Michinoku in the late 90s).

Also, NJPW Wrestlers in a WWE Ring doesn't make sense for the MAIN ROSTER ecosystem.

NJPW isn't on the level of Main Roster WWE, they are on the level of AEW/NXT. So if WWE strikes a deal with NJPW, it would make MORE sense for those wrestlers to be used on NXT/NXT UK and NOT RAW/SD.

NJPW has more to gain from this deal than WWE does. WWE doesn't need them at all.

This DSotR is a way different tone than the A&E bio on Dingo/Ultimate/Warrior..Hellwig's 1st wife is a crybaby and his 2nd wife is a mental patient..

This DSotR is a way different tone than the A&E bio on Dingo/Ultimate/Warrior..Hellwig's 1st wife is a crybaby and his 2nd wife is a mental patient..

Just finished DSOTR and I thought they did a good job on the Warrior.

Interesting neither one touched on his time in WCW.

I messed with that episode though.

Partnership would be great for the business. Wonder if Bryanson has had some say in things. Seems like something he'd be very interested in.
It would be good for NJPW's profile because right now they are on the downward spiral man.

For WWE, anything to keep AEW from improving is good for their own personal business.

I would say it doesn't help the WRESTLING business but WWE has never been about that for as long as I have been alive.

Back
Top Bottom