May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It maks all the sense, if you're a loser, have minimal air time, and you're booked like a geek, you don't get to enter yourself into the Rumble.

Is that why you aren’t in the NTWT Rumble? 8)

No, not at all.

The NTWT Rumble is for someone trying to make a name for themselves.

I am the best and biggest made name in NTWT.

There would be no reason to win the $600 other than to flaunt it in the feed.

But I do that everyday, so I allowed others to take a spot I prolly would of won.

So instead of asking why I am not in the rumble, how about we praise my generosity for not being in it?

:lol: :lol:
FA61C010-CF78-4BF2-97B3-A97D77BCCF67.jpeg

I think this was one of Brock’s weaker matches. I thought it was way too obvious Balor wasn’t winning
At least it was short...I was there for this event. By the time this match came on I had already been in the stadium for well over 6 hours and was wondering around in a haze

At least I got to spend some time with the great people of Phoenix, Arizona...

1611174419835.gif

He uses the demon against Baron Corbin and Bobbert Lashley but not in a match against Brock for the world title? It was dumb

I guess he wanted to show us all he didnt need the Demon to beat Brock.

All it told me was, he needed the Demon and as I stated earlier, "I dont think that would of helped either."

I also simulated 100 matches of Finn vs Brock. In 2k, Fire Pro, Battlegrounds and in real life with use of the Reality Stone.

Brock won 124 of those 100 simulated matches.

Thats how much he beatup Finn.

Hell, even if you surveyed this thread.

Outside of his name and country of origin, what can folks in here tell us about Hayabusa?

I can tell you that, I think, I'm the only person in this Fed to have seen him wrestle in person..

Back
Top Bottom