May Wrestling Thread | R.I.P Shad Gaspard & Hana Kimura | RAW Tomorrow

Joined Aug 27, 2008
Watching The Big Show Show on Netflix. It’s not for us, but it’s not bad. It’s just old school Kid centric Sitcom. I hope he gets at least 3-5 seasons. I love seeing dudes getting work and paid after the career.

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Joined Apr 11, 2008
Brawl For All Episode tonight.

Vince Russo recently said that it wasn't his idea even though he said it was and Cornette and Prichard said it was his idea as well :lol:

Bend_The_Knee

Joined Apr 11, 2008
Speaking of Russo

dcallamerican dcallamerican did you see that he is now booking for a promotion called Devotion Championship Wrestling?

According to Cornette, the was a match with 2 samoan wrestlers hitting each other with rubber alligators :lol: :smh:

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Brawl For All Episode tonight.

Vince Russo recently said that it wasn't his idea even though he said it was and Cornette and Prichard said it was his idea as well :lol:
IT is pretty funny when they randomly go to those two talking **** about each other in some of these episodes :lol:

Bend_The_Knee

Joined Apr 11, 2008
IT is pretty funny when they randomly go to those two talking **** about each other in some of these episodes :lol:

Supposedly there was an offer made for Russo and Cornette to do a podcast together but Cornette turned that down.

Cornette feuding with Meltzer, too.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now