May XII Retro?

I just noticed this on sole collectors release dates:

05/2009 Air Jordan XII Retro (limited release)
130690-018 Black/White-University Blue
$???.??

I did a search and couldnt find anyone already having posted this, so if the did, sorry!

air-jordan-retro-12-nubuck.jpg

Personally, I hope they release, cuz I would def cop, especially because theyre not in any stupid pack. Theyre limited though, which is really frustrating cuzIm gonna have to get up at 4, argue with mall security and have a foot race to the store when they open the doors to the mall!

Hopefully they aren't sold exculsively online like the original retro release of this colorway.

These would be great to see again , they'd be a re-retro+ , thats something I havent seen , so im not sure about that info ??!!

This is just what it said on $**@+%*#%%*## on the release dates, heres the url:

http://www.$**@+%*#%%*##.com/forums/jordan-brand-release-dates-jan-09-sept-09-updated-01-18-09-t561562.html

scroll down until you get to may

If this is true I am totally stoked for this release. Man I hope you are right.

One of the least appreciated XII's to date. I've always liked this colorway although its not my favorite, but I would cop.
grin.gif

i hope they really do release and cost atleast $130-140. and i want the white/red 12s really bad those are my grails

Black/white uni blue, that's not it.

If you follow Jordan 12 colorways.

It goes:

First color - Upper
Second color - midsole/sole shell
third color - accent.

That being said, black/white and uni blue will probably resemble the playoff 12s but with univeristy blue accents where the red is located.

Hey OP I looked all over sole collector and didnt find this info anywhere. Where did you find this?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Black/white uni blue, that's not it.

If you follow Jordan 12 colorways.

It goes:

First color - Upper
Second color - midsole/sole shell
third color - accent.

Not true.

What yall are postin is just a rule of thumb when it comes to colorways. Put the colorway into google and this is exactly what comes up....

the white is prob, the sole, tongue, heel tab.

Back
Top Bottom