Maybach 57....One of the most Overrated cars...ever?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

but who's coppin 57's? when i think of a maybach only 62's come to mind...

Kanye West has a silver 57s

I dont think they shipped any 2011 S65's to the US...I've seen only one on ebay going for $200k+...and they said it was like the only one in the United states...

I dont think they shipped any 2011 S65's to the US...I've seen only one on ebay going for $200k+...and they said it was like the only one in the United states...

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Give me an S65 in that case. EARLY.

However, I think if Rolls Royce made a partition, it would be LEAPS and bounds better than the 62.

Who said they Can't?  
grin.gif

Rolls Royce and Bentley have EXTENSIVE customization programs ...
pimp.gif

as long as your $$$ is long .. the can do it

It's just that dealerships get the basics for people to drive off the lot with ..

Me personally ..

If I'm dropping that kind of bread ...

I want mines to be a 1 of 1

I can wait ..

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Give me an S65 in that case. EARLY.

However, I think if Rolls Royce made a partition, it would be LEAPS and bounds better than the 62.

Who said they Can't?  
grin.gif

Rolls Royce and Bentley have EXTENSIVE customization programs ...
pimp.gif

as long as your $$$ is long .. the can do it

It's just that dealerships get the basics for people to drive off the lot with ..

Me personally ..

If I'm dropping that kind of bread ...

I want mines to be a 1 of 1

I can wait ..

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Thats the going rate for them 

S65's , SL65's and CL65's are pretty much built to order

Thats the going rate for them 

S65's , SL65's and CL65's are pretty much built to order

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by Al Audi

kay but if you got a maybach youre suppose to be driven...........no?

id take a s class over a maybach but im drivin the s class........
The 62 is the Maybach that you're supposed to be driven in...The 57 is regular sedan sized...

Its still bigger than the s class
It only makes sense to drive if you tuned it...
Give me an S65 everyday of the week though. And its still over priced...

Tuned it? a Maybach?....Them joints are already quick as hell for the size and weight... unless you're talking about tweaking the suspension

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by Al Audi

kay but if you got a maybach youre suppose to be driven...........no?

id take a s class over a maybach but im drivin the s class........
The 62 is the Maybach that you're supposed to be driven in...The 57 is regular sedan sized...

Its still bigger than the s class
It only makes sense to drive if you tuned it...
Give me an S65 everyday of the week though. And its still over priced...

Tuned it? a Maybach?....Them joints are already quick as hell for the size and weight... unless you're talking about tweaking the suspension

maybach's are not cool at all, never was wowed by them. just an overpriced MB look a like.

maybach's are not cool at all, never was wowed by them. just an overpriced MB look a like.

Brabus will tune ANY Mercedes to the Max 
laugh.gif

Thats why Brabus >*

[h1]Brabus Maybach 57 Sets World Speed Record at Nardo[/h1]

Brabus Maybach 57 Sets World Speed Record at Nardo

[h4]330.6 km/h, 205.2 mph[/h4]
Three years ago Brabus took the Maybach 57 into their workshop and tweaked and tuned until they were left with a luxury saloon powered by their 640 hp 6.3 liter (instead of the factory standard 5.5 liter) SV12 bi-turbo engine capable of hitting 314 km/h (195 mph). But there is always room for improvement, and that goes especially for the experts at Brabus.

Cue the Maybach 57 with the Brabus SV12 S bi-turbo engine, this 12 cylinder engine puts 730 horsepower to the road and has managed to break the 200 mph benchmark on the Nardo highspeed test track in Italy. To be exact, the Brabus Maybach 57 managed to reach 330.6 km/h (or 205.2 mph) on the 12.5 km long oval test track.

The SV12 S bi-turbo engine has its displacement increased from 5.5 liters to 6.3 liters and received a special crankshaft with longer stroke, precision-balanced piston rods and larger pistons. Also two larger turbochargers, more efficient intercoolers, special manifolds and high-performance exhaust system were installed. Needless to say that the speed limiter has been disabled, torque has been electronically limited to 1,100 Nm (maximum torque would be 1,320 Nm) and the engine is still EURO IV compliant.

Brabus may have set a new speed record for the ultra-luxury market but have not bested the speed record for street-legal sedans, which still stands at 365.7 km/h (227.2 mph) set by Brabus back in October 2006.

Luxury has not been sacrificed to power and speed judging 15.2 inch screeninstalled in the back of the front seats, lamb-wool floor mats, alcantara interior, W-LAN and UMTS capable computer.
Source: Brabus GmbH

Read more: http://www.worldcarfans.com/1071120...ets-world-speed-record-at-nardo#ixzz1A2Q4VRZX

Brabus will tune ANY Mercedes to the Max 
laugh.gif

Thats why Brabus >*

[h1]Brabus Maybach 57 Sets World Speed Record at Nardo[/h1]

Brabus Maybach 57 Sets World Speed Record at Nardo

[h4]330.6 km/h, 205.2 mph[/h4]
Three years ago Brabus took the Maybach 57 into their workshop and tweaked and tuned until they were left with a luxury saloon powered by their 640 hp 6.3 liter (instead of the factory standard 5.5 liter) SV12 bi-turbo engine capable of hitting 314 km/h (195 mph). But there is always room for improvement, and that goes especially for the experts at Brabus.

Cue the Maybach 57 with the Brabus SV12 S bi-turbo engine, this 12 cylinder engine puts 730 horsepower to the road and has managed to break the 200 mph benchmark on the Nardo highspeed test track in Italy. To be exact, the Brabus Maybach 57 managed to reach 330.6 km/h (or 205.2 mph) on the 12.5 km long oval test track.

The SV12 S bi-turbo engine has its displacement increased from 5.5 liters to 6.3 liters and received a special crankshaft with longer stroke, precision-balanced piston rods and larger pistons. Also two larger turbochargers, more efficient intercoolers, special manifolds and high-performance exhaust system were installed. Needless to say that the speed limiter has been disabled, torque has been electronically limited to 1,100 Nm (maximum torque would be 1,320 Nm) and the engine is still EURO IV compliant.

Brabus may have set a new speed record for the ultra-luxury market but have not bested the speed record for street-legal sedans, which still stands at 365.7 km/h (227.2 mph) set by Brabus back in October 2006.

Luxury has not been sacrificed to power and speed judging 15.2 inch screeninstalled in the back of the front seats, lamb-wool floor mats, alcantara interior, W-LAN and UMTS capable computer.
Source: Brabus GmbH

Read more: http://www.worldcarfans.com/1071120...ets-world-speed-record-at-nardo#ixzz1A2Q4VRZX

2011 S65's are indeed out and about. Got up close and personal with a black one about 2 months ago. 
smokin.gif

A guy on one of the forum's I frequent just bought 2. One black and one metallic navy...just rediculous when you consider they start at $210k 
30t6p3b.gif

2011 S65's are indeed out and about. Got up close and personal with a black one about 2 months ago. 
smokin.gif

A guy on one of the forum's I frequent just bought 2. One black and one metallic navy...just rediculous when you consider they start at $210k 
30t6p3b.gif

I always said this also but I'm a coupe type of fella I would snatch up the CL65 All red with 5% Tints all over 
pimp.gif
If I ever came up on some real bread 

I always said this also but I'm a coupe type of fella I would snatch up the CL65 All red with 5% Tints all over 
pimp.gif
If I ever came up on some real bread 

Back
Top Bottom