Mayer Hawthorne fans?

you are the 2nd person I've seen bring him up and I normally like Stones Throw artists so I guess I'll have to check him out.

This song is dope though
pimp.gif

you are the 2nd person I've seen bring him up and I normally like Stones Throw artists so I guess I'll have to check him out.

This song is dope though
pimp.gif

I love him.
I love the whole album.
Love majority of the singles he puts out like "I Need You", "When I Say Goodbye", his version of James Pants "Thin Moon", etc. etc.
AND he make's snoop dog's "Gangsta Luv" song 100x better.

I love him.
I love the whole album.
Love majority of the singles he puts out like "I Need You", "When I Say Goodbye", his version of James Pants "Thin Moon", etc. etc.
AND he make's snoop dog's "Gangsta Luv" song 100x better.

y'all already know how i feel. First time i heard him i swore he was black. Then i found out he was DJ Haircut 
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif

Craziest thing: this guy has no formal vocal training. 

y'all already know how i feel. First time i heard him i swore he was black. Then i found out he was DJ Haircut 
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif

Craziest thing: this guy has no formal vocal training. 

Seen him twice in concert... once in February and once about 2 months ago.

Dude got really popular between those times.

Seen him twice in concert... once in February and once about 2 months ago.

Dude got really popular between those times.

He's a great artist. Not the best of vocalists, but he totally makes up for it with his musicianship.
'Maybe So, Maybe No', 'Just Ain't Gonna Work Out', and his cover of 'I Left My Heart in San Francisco' are the bomb!

He needs to drop his 2nd album with the quickness!

He's a great artist. Not the best of vocalists, but he totally makes up for it with his musicianship.
'Maybe So, Maybe No', 'Just Ain't Gonna Work Out', and his cover of 'I Left My Heart in San Francisco' are the bomb!

He needs to drop his 2nd album with the quickness!

Back
Top Bottom