"Mayweather V. Cotto" *Official Thread* Who Are You Going For?

Great fight and 70 bucks saved
pimp.gif

I gave Mayweather the win. 8 rounds to 4.

Come on Arum, you piece of excrement, let Manny fight Floyd!

Originally Posted by Dok

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

This was much more impressive than PacRoid's win over Cotto.
indifferent.gif
Pretty sure Pacquiao gave Cotto the worst beating of his life.
Pacroid was trying super hard. Mayweather was just play fighting with Cotto.

118-110? I'm a fan of Money, but those scorecards were off. I gave Cotto 5 rounds. as for people saying Money was toying with Cotto, finish the guy off and KO all ready. the reason Cotto didn't get KO was because Money couldn't KO him out point blank. props on the win though.

9-3..cotto won 6,7,8 and won them nicely but he left it his all in those rounds and it wasnt enough, he was using that quick left jab nicely.

VALIANT effort by Cotto. Was connecting on the jab and effective in the ropes. May is just the more superior tactician but admirable effort by Miguel.

That was a Great Fight! best I've seen in a long time. Rounds 6-7-8 were so nice to watch somebody overpower Mayweather, Cotto was doing work.

Gained a ton of respect for both fighters tonight, especially Cotto, he just didn't have the energy left at the end. He was dumb to stop throwin his jab and to try dancing in the middle of the ring.

As far as Mayweather goes, guy is a true champion and theres no denying it, he is the best boxer of this generation. Nobody starts as fast as him and finishes as strong as him.

Originally Posted by Dok

This was much more impressive than PacRoid's win over Cotto.
indifferent.gif
Pretty sure Pacquiao gave Cotto the worst beating of his life.
Pacroid was trying super hard. Mayweather was just play fighting with Cotto.
Im sure if he was playing he wouldn't have gotten his nose busted in the 2nd round....

yall really thought floyd was gon lose? keep hatin yall. floyd gon stay undefeated...he didn't beat him convincingly like pacman and bruised him up but a win is a win and still got his punches in... floyd is a different animal compared to manny because he hits guys and won't get hit... so manny if u smart don't fight floyd because floyd will counterpunch and his defense is money.... so if you want to get money don't fight floyd but if you want to win go fight some nobodies 
;

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

This guy Floyd is just too good, he's toying with him....

These announcers are slurping him tho real hard, he must be the Lebron James of Boxing...

Floyd got mad titles tho. No comparison.

i dont like Mayweather relying on his opponent getting tired, he also did it with de la hoya...will that work against say Sergio Martinez?

floyd locks arms under his armpit a lot. is this legal? lots of hugging tonight

i think the next person who fights floyd needs to fake some punches before the real punches cause floyds unreal instincts but also sensitive

Originally Posted by Regal Black

damn good fight, hella entertaining
Yeah it was a great fight, but I thought the Mosley v Alvarez one was better. Overall a great night of boxing.
A lil' OT but, who is the chick in your avy and what the hell is she doing??
roll.gif

The bias coming from Blacks & Asians in this thread is hilarious 
laugh.gif

Mayweather won this fight, most challenging fight I can remember tho. Cotto fought with great heart.

Paquiao beat Cotto pretty well but Mayweather rocked Marquez and Marquez arguably could have beat Paquiao last fight.

That all doesn't matter tho, sometimes different match-ups favor certain boxers, just like team sports, it means nothing. Clearly Mayweather and Paquiao are the best fighters in the world and they need to set this up, ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom