Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Exactly what I told my boy what's gonna happen...

This whole Conor/Paulie fiasco divided the community. In a good and bad way!

Crawford knew what he was doing by sending out that Challenge, he knew only Boxers were gonna respond.

Love seeing Sr. School ppl like Skip about boxing! Clown never heard of a PULL COUNTER

Skip sounds like a racist cop trying to get a confession out of Sr. with that condescending tone :smh:

He also though McGregor's "claim to fame" is exchanging punches :lol:

Can't tell if this is real. Conor all up in my guy Zach's DM?

Because of this.....

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-08-19 at 10.45.12 AM.png

think he just has a slight speech impediment from an early age that never got corrected. probably not the best public speaker as well. throw in a career of getting hit. combination of everything

seems like boxing world is more upset over this "event" while mma world embracing it
it's not going to change or affect any of these guys, not sure why there is so much backlash
if the public wants it, why not? better than waiting yrs later down the line

Only people "upset" are the other promoters.

Arum and DeLa Hoya types.

And maybe Tony Ferguson :lol:

Yeah I ain't mad.

I've made $100 bets with coworkers straight up.

My boy is hosting a day long BBQ next Saturday leading up to the PPV.

I think the fight is stupid, but if it makes me $ and elicits gatherings, than I'm all for it.

it's basically a "what if" that is playing out
will i pay for it? prob not.
but it's a spectacle that i wont miss

Yeah I ain't mad.

I've made $100 bets with coworkers straight up.

My boy is hosting a day long BBQ next Saturday leading up to the PPV.

I think the fight is stupid, but if it makes me $ and elicits gatherings, than I'm all for it.

I compared this to the Great White Hype from the jump and it's playing out damn near just like it. :lol: Would be great if the fight played out the same way.

think he just has a slight speech impediment from an early age that never got corrected. probably not the best public speaker as well. throw in a career of getting hit. combination of everything

seems like boxing world is more upset over this "event" while mma world embracing it
it's not going to change or affect any of these guys, not sure why there is so much backlash
if the public wants it, why not? better than waiting yrs later down the line
Boxing money is going to crap

Going out with my team tonight... thinking of putting $1500 on Mayweather and $500 on McGregor. What y'all think?

Back
Top Bottom