Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Screenshot_2017-08-26-16-13-15.png

Best bet to put bread on rds 5-8 lets get it

Any news on what singers / celebs will walk out with them? Still crossing my fingers to see Nate walk out with floyd. Would've been good if they got the guy who the irish fella stole his look from. The one with the similar hair, beard, and tattoos. Even tom lawlor would be good.

Any news on what singers / celebs will walk out with them? Still crossing my fingers to see Nate walk out with floyd. Would've been good if they got the guy who the irish fella stole his look from. The one with the similar hair, beard, and tattoos. Even tom lawlor would be good.
oh u meant pops might be bieber

If Conor brought out CJ Watson it wouldn't even matter if Conor was KO'd like Josie Waldo. Would be one of the GOAT moments in all of sports

I hope Nate doesn't walk out with Floyd tbh. It'll make him look like he's teaming up, better to just be your own. Don't let Conor have that on you

I doubt nate walks out with Floyd. Dude was just taking about how boxing people being ignorant and **** against Conor and MMA when it comes to this fight

Back
Top Bottom