Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Not going to pay for this, Floyd probably gots it written in the contract that he has to win & can't get hit too hard. Didn't dude copyright "50-0 TBE" or something like that? I always knew he'd come back to get a chance at 50. This will be it, the last fight. I'm just surprised they'll be fighting in about 2 months which seems very UFC'ish. Which is another reason I'm not going to take it serious.

Man McGregor was out here collecting welfare checks 4-5 years ago. Now look where he's at.

oscar has a point but at the same time he is envious of floyd making all that money and not him

This fight just shows how boxing has no stars outside of Floyd. Some **** like this would never happen in the 80's or 90's.

I'll be rooting for Da Don to shock the world again but ain't getting my hopes up. Slim chance he pulls this off.

And no way Conor retiring after this. No way Dana let him do this without a stipulation he comes back to UFC. He'll fight again in December. :smokin

I'll be rooting for Da Don to shock the world again but ain't getting my hopes up. Slim chance he pulls this off.

And no way Conor retiring after this. No way Dana let him do this without a stipulation he comes back to UFC. He'll fight again in December. :smokin

Dana already said Conor wants to have another fight before the year ends.

definitely, if he was/is as good at talking shiet as conor.

this fight is NOT a draw because conor is white and mayweather is black. stop it.

flloyd has never fought someone who can promote themselves just as well as he can and is a certified global brand like conor...aside from Manny ...FLLOYDS BIGGEST PAY DAY.

It can be argued McGregor as it stands today is a bigger global brand than Pacquiao :nerd:

i think the biggest factors in this fight are as follows:

- conor's ability to PROMOTE himself
- mayweather ability to promote himself
- the crossover between 2 different sports
- this would be a primordial event, the very first of its kind
- 2 representatives from 2 different countries

the black and white thing IS A factor, but very minuscule and not nearly as big as yall blowing it up to be.

Flloyd has fought many white doods before and they did not sell, why???? Was it because they were white nah.....was it because they didnt have the HYPE and ability to PROMOTE themselves like Conor Mcgregor can....Bingo.

/thread.

now back to the actual discussion of the sporting event itself..

this reminds me of floyd vs gatti. it was floyd's first ppv fight, and probably the biggest ppv mismatch ever prior to this upcoming fight. the fight sold solely on the premise of the great white hope/rocky type character going up against the best boxer in the world

i'm expecting mayweather vs mcgregor to look something like this...if not worse :nerd:

Last edited:
Do you guys think the two will really fight? I think both will land some hits and last till 12. Money is too much to get hurt right?

And will Conor have the stamina? He always looked tired when he fought Diaz lol.

Back
Top Bottom