mayweather wants out of jail Vol. detrimental to health

Floyd Mayweather in General Population would make great reality TV. It'd be a hit, judge should think about that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Leave him in there long enough to consider fighting pac

laugh.gif

Nah, but solitary is no joke, it wears on you mentally. (No experience) But just general knowledge. If he goes into gen pop some crazy cats WILL try him just to get their own name out, they're ruthless.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

It don't think he wants out, he just wants to be in gen pop.

I could have sworn that Mayweather's lawyers asked for him not to be put in general population when he first got incarcerated 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

Its been less than 2 weeks, he isn't losing muscle mass. Wayne, Vick, Plax, etc. did most of their time in solitary. Its what most high profile inmates must do for their own safety. I say throw him in general population and see what happens. I work for a law firm in Vegas, I am going to try to see what the judge says on Thursday as I will already be in her court room for other matters. I hope she rips him a new one.....and I'm usually on the side of the defendant
laugh.gif
I distinctly remember video of Vick working out in prison. Like actually throwing a football, in the sun, outside.

23hr solitary is OD.

good, let this racist @#$ loser rot in jail. Tired of both Mayweather and Pac

Originally Posted by University of Nike

He needs to fight someone who isn't on a 2-fight losing streak.

laugh.gif
Mayweathers last two fights weren't that much better. He got the W in both, but one was ended by a sucker punch 2-piece, the 2nd he took a nice beating from Cotto. Mayweather needs to man up and do his time. Either he goes to general pop, or stays in segregation, this judge better not bend for this guy.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

laugh.gif
Mayweathers last two fights weren't that much better. He got the W in both, but one was ended by a sucker punch 2-piece, the 2nd he took a nice beating from Cotto. Mayweather needs to man up and do his time. Either he goes to general pop, or stays in segregation, this judge better not bend for this guy.

While I don't think it's fair to put too much weight on Pacquiao's recent loss, to say that Floyd's last two fights were close would be foolish.  Ortiz had nothing for May, and he would have gotten demolished down the stretch.  Cotto put up a very good fight but really did not put Floyd in a bad situation outside of a couple of rounds. That being said, Cotto's jabs worked very well for him, and his warrior mentality made it an entertaining fight.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

laugh.gif
Must be one of the judges from Pac vs Bradley fight

Originally Posted by Nermindee

he better not drop the soap.
Originally Posted by 7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

How the hell is he in solitary already? 
laugh.gif

two people who clearly didnt read, or just dumb
laugh.gif

I thought it was understood that there was no way he was going to serve all 87 days in jail.  people with money never serve a full sentence.

the refusing water because its not from a bottle had me 
roll.gif

pimp.gif
 if he pulls this off, I aint mad at anyone who beats the system

Im sure this was the plan the whole time. Lawyer prolly told him do a week or so and then we gonna come back and try to get him on house arrest.

Im not even mad tho. I dont think Floyd bodied her like she claimed anyways. Prolly shook her a little, but he aint give her a two piece like she claims. He just know she a woman scorned and didnt need the long dumb trial so he just took the punishment. He knows hes not doing the full bid in a cell anyways. Jails are crowded as it is. If he doesnt get out with this (I think he will) then they will just keep bringing up ways to get him out early and put on house arrest.

Perfect, he'll need a rebound fight after the gruelling condition of prison

"He has the ability to exercise, he just chooses not to," Luzaich said. "It's jail. Where did he think he was going? The Four Seasons?"
I would argue that jail might be better

Mayweather unappreciation in disguise??

Lol..its disgusting trading these responses....

Do u guys know what kinda conditioning u need to be in to throw hundreds of punches for a dozen rounds.... the man needs his trainers his chefs, all those people to stay in tip top....

Is some of it bull?? Yes.... Does he really stand to lose body maas and muscle this prematurely ending his career? Duh...

Yall just hate Floyd too much....let this had been Kanye asking for preferential treatment in jail, Yall would trip over each other to help....smh....

Nobody cares what he needs to stay in shape, he should have thought about the outcome when he was beating on his girl.........this is a punishment, his career outside of jail is in afterthought

Back
Top Bottom