MC Hammer

I never saw it! F ya'll, joint was funny
laugh.gif

Nice...this was new to me.... thanks OP....

Damn things get old here quick in a matter of a blink and a heart beat and people love....I mean love to be the first to tell you this is old and rag on youfor not knowing about this.

(the mind of NTer who is on the verge of a mental breakdown because he spots something that some people already know) Ahem...........

"Oh man what can I say that is clever to destroy this guys cool factor, I know I'll use reference to something that has some historical factor to it,so that I can belittle them on how old this bit of information could be. That's how I'll show the OP not to ever again post something that was shownbefore. Maybe he/she will think next time not to do it, even if they are unknowing of it because they should know better like I do because I'm on here allthe F****n time and I know what has been posted"

......Lay off the OP.....in every online board community there is always a thread librarian who knows everything.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Damn things get old here quick in a matter of a blink and a heart beat and people love....I mean love to be the first to tell you this is old and rag on you for not knowing about this.

(the mind of NTer who is on the verge of a mental breakdown because he spots something that some people already know) Ahem...........

"Oh man what can I say that is clever to destroy this guys cool factor, I know I'll use reference to something that has some historical factor to it, so that I can belittle them on how old this bit of information could be. That's how I'll show the OP not to ever again post something that was shown before. Maybe he/she will think next time not to do it, even if they are unknowing of it because they should know better like I do because I'm on here all the F****n time and I know what has been posted"

......Lay off the OP.....in every online board community there is always a thread librarian who knows everything.
internet-24591.jpg

Damn things get old here quick in a matter of a blink and a heart beat and people love....I mean love to be the first to tell you this is old and rag on you for not knowing about this.

"Oh man what can I say that is clever to destroy this guys cool factor, I know I'll use reference to something that has some historical factor to it, so that I can belittle them on how old this bit of information could be. That's how I'll show the OP not to ever again post something that was shown before. Maybe he/she will think next time not to do it, even if they are unknowing of it because they should know better like I do because I'm on here all the F****n time and I know what has been posted"

laugh.gif
homie relax. OP isnt even tripping and you are?
It amazes me that someone took so much time to type up such a defensive and hostile message towards a bunch of internet strangers. Watch the video and keep itmoving
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

laugh.gif
homie relax. OP isnt even tripping and you are?
It amazes me that someone took so much time to type up such a defensive and hostile message towards a bunch of internet strangers. Watch the video and keep it moving
roll.gif
Hey Thanks for reading my post...it's all I needed...worked like a charm!

I knew someone was going to respond to it.

Back
Top Bottom