Mccain's motives are to DESTROY ISLAM as it is the evils of the earth

Searched NT and didn't see this posted; in light of all the controversy around barack obama and his church affiliations and all that meaningless crapthat got so much media attention, its amazing i havent seen much of this publicized...

tell me what you guys think:

tired.gif
tired.gif

if you havent seen this publicized you arent looking very hard. the book on both candidates is pretty transparent. mccain used parsley to pander for the ultraconservative religous right vote because he is viewed as too moderate. in the same vein, obama used wright to pander for the black vote in chicago and build aconstituency where he was viewed as not black enough. the problem for obama is that his poor judgement carried on for a period of some twenty years. thereshould be major red flags set off when the church is seen as racist enough to make oprah drop out and publicly criticize the organization.

that was all BS
laugh.gif

i can't believe anyone would listen to those sermons
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by mr delorean

if you havent seen this publicized you arent looking very hard. the book on both candidates is pretty transparent. mccain used parsley to pander for the ultra conservative religous right vote because he is viewed as too moderate. in the same vein, obama used wright to pander for the black vote in chicago and build a constituency where he was viewed as not black enough. the problem for obama is that his poor judgement carried on for a period of some twenty years. there should be major red flags set off when the church is seen as racist enough to make oprah drop out and publicly criticize the organization.

laugh.gif

you learn something every day, dont you?

Uh huh...
laugh.gif

i meant "you" as in you in general, not you personally. when YOU get owned in political debate, you dispute known facts with emoticons.

You're not owning anyone, you're coming into every political thread I've seen on the front page today and saying #+#! like "Well, obviouslyyou're not looking very hard", and then regurgitating some talking points you could have gleaned from any major news organization.

You're not Vidal, Buckley or a combination of the two. End it.

ehhh, I am by no means a Mccain fan, but I wouldn't go as far as saying he wants to destroy islam just because he associated himself with someone who saidthat.

As far as Obama, I extra doubt he went to Trinity Baptist church solely to obtain black votes. He was 26 when he joined. I don't believe that.

Uh huh...
laugh.gif

i meant "you" as in you in general, not you personally. when YOU get owned in political debate, you dispute known facts with emoticons.

i tried to deny what people were saying in the previous political debatebut it's kinda obvious now. you're a straight hater.

Uh huh...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This dude is straight emo.

You seem real sad man. What's going on? Why are you so mad at the world? Talk to me..

roll.gif

Originally Posted by mace40

You're not owning anyone, you're coming into every political thread I've seen on the front page today and saying #+#! like "Well, obviously you're not looking very hard", and then regurgitating some talking points you could have gleaned from any major news organization.

You're not Vidal, Buckley or a combination of the two. End it.

the information i find is as easy as researching mainstream news outlets, yet the people posting here dont even know anything about it. thanks for makingmy point for me.

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

Uh huh...
laugh.gif

i tried to deny what people were saying in the previous political debate but it's kinda obvious now. you're a straight hater.

i dislike both candidates, but the conversation here is so slanted and misinformed that it depends on what your perspective is. read the title of thistopic and with a straight face tell me it isnt completely ridiculous. now, if you have a serious dispute with the common knowledge on current affairs that ihave posted in this topic, be my guest...

Uh huh...
laugh.gif

i tried to deny what people were saying in the previous political debate but it's kinda obvious now. you're a straight hater.

i dislike both candidates, but the conversation here is so slanted and misinformed that it depends on what your perspective is. read the title of this topic and with a straight face tell me it isnt completely ridiculous. now, if you have a serious dispute with the common knowledge on current affairs that i have posted in this topic, be my guest...

I never called you a hater on the grounds of making a "seriousdispute with the common knowledge on current affairs that i have posted in this topic" i called you a hater on the grounds of the fact that you are, ummfor the lack of better words... A HATER.

Uh huh...
laugh.gif

Come again?
laugh.gif

I don't recall ever engaging you in a political debate...What I do recall is laughing at you.
I just find it humorous that everytime there is a negative post about McCain, You feel it's your duty to play Devil's Advocate and have an Obama counter ready for any situation...

"Well Obama did this..."

"Actually Obama..."

It's damn near on the verge of trolling...You did it at least 3 times tonight...You got me at home crackin' up...
laugh.gif

I mean, That's your right...Post what you want, It's just funny to me.

ahhh, i see....youre intolerant to anyone with a different opinion. youre put out by anyone able to show that your dream candidate is the same type ofsleazeball politician as the rest of them. its going to be a rough ride to november for you.

Uh huh...
laugh.gif

i dislike both candidates, but the conversation here is so slanted and misinformed that it depends on what your perspective is. read the title of this topic and with a straight face tell me it isnt completely ridiculous. now, if you have a serious dispute with the common knowledge on current affairs that i have posted in this topic, be my guest...

I never called you a hater on the grounds of making a "serious dispute with the common knowledge on current affairs that i have posted in this topic" i called you a hater on the grounds of the fact that you are, umm for the lack of better words... A HATER.

well, then, thats fine....just dont call me a republican or mccain supporter.

WELL THEN LETS GET IT ON MUTHA #@$#! ME N Martyrs are ready to destroy the final crusade. Allahu akbar bishmiallah al rahman ir rahim YADIGGG!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

النبي محمد صلى الله عليه وسل..

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

WELL THEN LETS GET IT ON MUTHA #@$#! ME N Martyrs are ready to destroy the final crusade. Allahu akbar bishmiallah al rahman ir rahim YA DIGGG!!!!!

grow up.

Back
Top Bottom