McDonald's Coke Appreciation

--Appreciated. I used to work at McDonalds and thought the Coke was the best.
--I think its cuz its a fountain drink where that heavy syrup is mixed with that C02 or whatever.

More concentrate- less soda water.

Which means more corn syrup--- which means it'll make ya fat faster than typical Coke.

Definitely
smokin.gif
but I gave up pop for New Years

Originally Posted by Theta

I swear they put something in this stuff to make it taste better. Its just so much better than regular coke.

Its called NEVER cleaning the dispensing machine...

you guys still don't realize that extra kick is the result of never, ever, ever cleaning the fountain dispenser? FYI, if you ever use the ketchup dispenserinstead of packets inside the restaraunt, keep in mind that has never been cleaned either, lol.

Originally Posted by J Burner

you guys still don't realize that extra kick is the result of never, ever, ever cleaning the fountain dispenser? FYI, if you ever use the ketchup dispenser instead of packets inside the restaraunt, keep in mind that has never been cleaned either, lol.

good point..

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Its watered down

Yeah I think this is the reason

other spots have Coke that is way too sweet

McDonalds is watered down thus making it more refreshing

Em I the only one that waits alittle until the drink is watered down by the ice
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I think you are. That tastes
sick.gif
to me.

McDonald's coke though....
pimp.gif

they just use less carbonated water in their mix. also, the fact that you're throwing down 4 days worth of sodium helps to make the drinks more refreshing.MCD is walking a very fine line. i forgot where but some amusement park in the midwest serves their soda w/almost no water and its impossible to drink.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

more "bad-for-you" packed in. another reason to avoid fast food.
your argument is logically flawed.

Back
Top Bottom