McDonalds in the 1990's appreciation

Yeah, they were definitely better in the 90s. The Chicken Nuggets was the best thing on the menu.

I was too young to remember anything about McDonalds in the 90s

I did remember the cheap burgers on weekdays, my cousin would walk everytime they had the special

Man, bump the whole white chicken debate. Those McNuggets were on point. I've never ever tasted anything with that texture and I doubt I ever will again. RIP Old McNuggets.

deep fried apple pies were
pimp.gif

Man I remember when they used to always run that Bogo BigMac special. I remember I ate 2 BigMacs when I was like 8. I told my mom I was a big kid and wanted a BigMac and screw the Happy Meals
laugh.gif
The Arch Deluxe was piff, they replaced it w/ the Big 'N Tasty
eyes.gif

I remember on those cheap cheeseburger/hamburger days people would order like 20 for a party lol. Also at one point they had an option for large or supersize, now their so called large fries are waay smaller than the large ones they had.

chicken nuggets were the truth back in the day, used to down the big 20 boxes on the regular

Originally Posted by KingRamey

me being born in 1990 i didnt really get to "experience" the 90s

but from what i did get to actually live through, 97-99 was
pimp.gif

cartoons were better...just everything!

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Man I remember when they used to always run that Bogo BigMac special. I remember I ate 2 BigMacs when I was like 8. I told my mom I was a big kid and wanted a BigMac and screw the Happy Meals
laugh.gif
The Arch Deluxe was piff, they replaced it w/ the Big 'N Tasty
eyes.gif

2 for $2.22...
pimp.gif

Arch Deluxe used to be on point with the spicy sauce and bacon.

You guys are crazy lol.

It's the same it was back then...just without trans fats.

"people think the past was better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be

hell yea i remember getting buket of fries down here in dallas....

and beleive me or not i still say give me a # 1 supersize

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

does anyone remember in the late 90s as a NFL promotion (I think) you could actually get a bucket of fries? I remember I was out in Texas and on the menu they actually had "Bucket O'Fries". If you google it, it's like some big urban "legend" but in the area I was at, they actually sold it. It was fries in cup that was a little bit larger than the "super sized" cup.

real talk though...........BK Tacos >>>>>>>>> McDs existance
-The Juice
I'm from LA and I totally remember that. Me & my friends used to always get that. One of my friends actually bought a bucket of fries recently. They just put the fries in a real drinking cup. Not the actual cup they used to use, though.

Used to play little league and ate there after most of my games.

I will admit that I succumbed to the addictive lure of the Monopoly games and collecting the properties that no one in the world seemed to have the last matching piece to.

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

kidsclub.jpg

Any other members???

I hated mc'ds when i was younger.

It was all about BK.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
I completely forgot about these dudes. Back in Canada, BK used to sell poutin
pimp.gif
I miss it

how could any kid not like Mickey D's? Who under 14 hates chicken mcnuggets? When I was younger I could eat mickeys 3 meals a day, thank god my mom wouldn't let me. mcdonalds is like crack for kids. That ice cream is scandalously good...

PLEASE BRING BACK THE BIG N SPICY.

Back
Top Bottom