McDonalds in the 1990's appreciation

I remember around the mid 90s I would visit my grandma's out in Norwalk, CA and I would get a bucket of fries. It was like crack, and then when I returned back home to Ohio I had to settle with the little, regular fries
frown.gif

'80's McDonald's was the $%!%.  You guys have no idea.

Styrofoam boxes  for your food >  _______________

timeline1.jpg

Does anyone remember when Disney would come out with a new movie, McDonalds had a new dipping sauce for the movie..
Like when Mulan released and they had a "asian" inspired sauce or when A Bugs Life came out and they had apple cinnamon sauce.
Thats what they need to bring back! !#%+, I still have my Hercules dinner plate they gave me when that movie released
laugh.gif

Arch Deluxe
pimp.gif

Big Mac Quality
pimp.gif

Mc Chicken/ Chicken McNuggets Quality
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Cookies (the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and last but not least...

"39 cent cheeseburger, at McDonalds's BayBeeeee." *Azn Pryde accent*

The Arch Delux was the truth, they should bring it back for a limited time only special but then againk, if they did decide to that, I bet it wouldnt even taste the same. Another thing i miss are the orginal mcchicken sandwiches, they tasted way better than that nasty one they sell now. The batter on the chicken patty was different, it was like the crispy batter the nuggets currently have. i wonder why they changed it..........im lucky to have been born in 81' to experince the greatness of the years that followed.

Back
Top Bottom